DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dsayers does any of this work on the Vix image? I'm still using this and experiencing the same issues of no sound.

Hi guys,
Just tested after software update and ABM 2.9 update the sound issues are back to normal using oscam and mgcam

Thanks for checking as I still cant mess around with box yet as its upstairs and I have to wake someone up :grin: When I get the box ill either do software updates and do a backup or reflash new image then release backup, though there wont be need for users to reflash if they can do software updates

@Dsayers does any of this work on the Vix image? I'm still using this and experiencing the same issues of no sound.

No I dont do Vix backups anymore, either flash latest OpenATV backup and do a software update or flash a fresh vix image that maybe released over the next few days on zgemma.tv

Thanks for checking as I still cant mess around with box yet as its upstairs and I have to wake someone up :grin: When I get the box ill either do software updates and do a backup or reflash new image then release backup, though there wont be need for users to reflash if they can do software updates

Where is the software update option and abm update?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Cheers for the update dsayers, I’ve done the software update now and yep it now works with no issues.
To be truthful oscam is working just fine for me so best of both worlds I guess now if I have cam issues.
Cheers mate

I’ve gone to do software updates and it’s showing 213 updates. When I select update it says I need to flash new and online. I’m using latest backup of 05/11/17?

I’ve gone to do software updates and it’s showing 213 updates. When I select update it says I need to flash new and online. I’m using latest backup of 05/11/17?

Odd ill probably flash latest and do a new backup so everything is fresh, odd that it says that

Odd ill probably flash latest and do a new backup so everything is fresh, odd that it says that

Yep odd. I haven’t done any software updates since your latest backup. I did check for updates on Friday and there were 49. Checked this morning and it shows 213!

Yep odd. I haven’t done any software updates since your latest backup. I did check for updates on Friday and there were 49. Checked this morning and it shows 213!

Maybe due to all the changes and others that it has worked for maybe have regularly updated and those that get the same as you hasn't so its too many updates to do in one go.

No errors ive got the latest image that u uploaded on the 5th?
Do i still need to update it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back