DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on your last build 2.0 - when I try to update config files I get error incompatible version 2.7 - 2.8 - do I need to reflash or just update to the latest version of ABM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Getting the same error here to i grabbed Autobouqetmaker from github ftp'd it over but it still says version 2.7

Last edited:
Updated to latest version all working good apart from no sound on sky sports main event channel

Sorry fixed now - forgot to update the config file in ABM after flashing to the latest version

Dsayers - would it be helpful if you updated the backup with the updated config files?

Sorry fixed now - forgot to update the config file in ABM after flashing to the latest version

Dsayers - would it be helpful if you updated the backup with the updated config files?

Not at the moment I only released the last backup on 05/11

There is still a few audio issues and other bugs, so I don't want to release another backup Just to have to do another when other bugs are sorted once everything is sorted I'll do a new backup.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The issue I am having now is that the time displays on the front LCD but only updates on channel swap and then stays on that time until you change channels again - any ideas?

The issue I am having now is that the time displays on the front LCD but only updates on channel swap and then stays on that time until you change channels again - any ideas?

Found out that this is a skin issue - I like using the VM HD skin by chabs which was working absolutely fine on the last build but has these issues with the time on this build - if I use another skin like kiddacs VM skin it all works fine again

Hi @dsayers2014 - reading on the forum that a fix is now available for the audio/narration issue via an ABM update to 2.9 which works with mgcamd? Can you confirm? If so will you be doing another backup some time soon?

Cheers.

I can't test till tomorrow but looking at the posts and the fix. Software updates should work once software update try ABM delete bouquets then update config files then re scan. I'll have to check tomorrow then if all works and I get chance I'll do a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back