DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have dsayers image on my h2h, i loaded it on about 7 months ago, for some reason on some of my channels i get audio description for the blind, i cant seem to turn it off, can anyone help me to turn this perminantly off please? Cheers.
It's an issue that's started today on certain Virgin HD channels and seems to be effecting everyone.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi i have dsayers image on my h2h, i loaded it on about 7 months ago, for some reason on some of my channels i get audio description for the blind, i cant seem to turn it off, can anyone help me to turn this perminantly off please? Cheers.

Having the exact same issue... What on earth is causing this?

For users with the Audio issues use the SD version of the channel.

This maybe confusing for people using CustomMix to swap Virgin channels wth Sky, either find the channels in the latst All channels bouquet or wile on a channel press down button for channel selection
remote.png

Wilst on the channel selection screen with the channel highlighted press red for all

Channel Selection.jpg

This will show all versions of the selected channel choose the SD version with the cable logo

Alternative SD.jpg

My default my backups have service type icons in channel selection if you dont from full screen press down then menu then configuration scroll down and change Show service type icons: Left from servicename

For users with the Audio issues use the SD version of the channel.

This maybe confusing for people using CustomMix to swap Virgin channels wth Sky, either find the channels in the latst All channels bouquet or wile on a channel press down button for channel selection
View attachment 27995

Wilst on the channel selection screen with the channel highlighted press red for all

View attachment 27996

This will show all versions of the selected channel choose the SD version with the cable logo

View attachment 27997

My default my backups have service type icons in channel selection if you dont from full screen press down then menu then configuration scroll down and change Show service type icons: Left from servicename

Thanks for this Dsayers. Found another issue on the Sky Sports Main Events channel, currently not getting any audio.

Ok can users update config files then re scan. ABM has applied a fix for audio issues.

I've seen reports of issues ie fox HD not working no audio or video there maybe more.

Keep trying update config files over the next few days till fixed

Last edited:
Ok can users update config files then re scan. ABM has applied a fix for audio issues.

I've seen reports of issues ie fox HD not working no audio or video there maybe more.

@dsayers2014, I don't suppose there is a fix for those of us running an older version of OpenATV? I'm running OpenATV 5.3, everything (apart from this Audio issue) is just how I like it! When I try to update config files I see an error message "Incompatible versions 2.5 > 2.8". Is there anyway I can do a manual update, or do I need to bite the bullet and re-flash to the latest 6.x OpenATV image?

There was a post by wooshman a few months ago with ABM but you'll be best updating to latest

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

before I try this is it working on your build now after updating?

before I try this is it working on your build now after updating?

Yes you will still need to update config files some are reporting blank channels so it seems to work for some and not others, make a backup first then try. Also after update config files press TV button and maybe reboot box.

Yes you will still need to update config files some are reporting blank channels so it seems to work for some and not others, make a backup first then try. Also after update config files press TV button and maybe reboot box.
tried it and I now have blank screens on HD channels

Not sure what fix ABM have done but HD channels no longer work after updating files. If i press down and red for ALL and choose an alternative HD channel they work.

Is there anyway to undo the updating of config files and return ABM how it was? I rather have a few HD channels without audio than have no HD channels at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back