DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's it, I've now just deleted bouquets, whoops. Now I only have favourites tv and last scanned.

V2.1
05/11/2017

ABM updated and Dsayers CustomMix Importer renamed to ABM CustomMix Importer to allow various custommix files so we can now add Sky FTA channels to Virgin. Jawz CustomMix allows Irish users to add Virgin IE channels into Sky UK.

EPG Importer updated to latest

Last edited:
To reinstall over the top of 2.0 do I just install and update it and not have touch any settings, or do I have to start from scratch again?

To reinstall over the top of 2.0 do I just install and update it and not have touch any settings, or do I have to start from scratch again?

Reflash and setup again, You could try blue button, system backup settings then reflash via usb then blue button restore settings. I always setup from scratch

V2.1
05/08/2017

I think it should be 05/11/2017 :)

Edited

Hi, have updated to latest image, thanks.
Have a query about the new options in ABM. I no longer have a Sky line, so i selected Free To Air Sky Into Virgin option. I ran ABM.
I expected this to replace all the Sky Paid channels (such as GOLD) with the cable versions, so they would all clear. But this didn't seem to be the case. After running, i still had the satellite version of GOLD (for example) and this obviously does not clear as i don't have a sky line?

Have I misunderstood what this ABM option meant or is just not updating my bouquets for some reason?

Have a query about the new options in ABM. I no longer have a Sky line, so i selected Free To Air Sky Into Virgin option. I ran ABM.
I expected this to replace all the Sky Paid channels (such as GOLD) with the cable versions, so they would all clear. But this didn't seem to be the case. After running, i still had the satellite version of GOLD (for example) and this obviously does not clear as i don't have a sky line?

Have I misunderstood what this ABM option meant or is just not updating my bouquets for some reason?
The Sky FTA option adds sat FTA channels into virgin media lineup

Spoiler: Adding Sky FTA sat channels into Virgin UK lineup Goto ABM CustomMix Importer on Import press right and change to Dsayers: Sky UK free to air channels into Virgin Media UK then Enable Autofetch to yes and press yellow to fetch file then green to save.

Now goto ABM providers change Sky UK FTA only yes then virgin UK generate sections bouquets yes then green to save. Now goto providers order and press blue to move sat_282_sky_uk down green to save then rescan ABM this will add Sky FTA channels to Virgin Media line up

Last edited:
If that's the case, i would expect GOLD, which is not FTA on satellite, to have the cable version, not the satellite option on channel 110 for example?

I haven't tried it myself but I think you will need to have VM first in the providers order and Sly second.
It will then replace the VM channels with Sly FTA where available.

Will give that a go when i am home tonight. i don't remember changing sky uk to FTA only so i think that's what i did wrong, cheers

Really good info a lot easier than woosh followed the directions however I still can only get FTA everything looks like it’s installed correctly soft cam restarted etc I am just wondering if the 2 gifts I have been sent are dodgy,could you recommend anyone I could get a test key from

Thanks

Is there anyway of removing the slyk logo that appears when you change the channel, on the infobar?
Sorry for the late reply if you don't use picons ftp usr/share/enigma2/slyk1hd open the exras.xml you'll see picons change the option to no then restart box

Last edited:
Really good info a lot easier than woosh followed the directions however I still can only get FTA everything looks like it’s installed correctly soft cam restarted etc I am just wondering if the 2 gifts I have been sent are dodgy,could you recommend anyone I could get a test key from

Thanks

There are dedicated request threads in the cable and sat sections probably best post in there but read the first posts before requesting.

Also double check you have the correct details in the correct cam files.

CWS = goes in newcamd.list using mgcamd

C: or N:goes in CCcam.cfg using CCcam

Hi i have dsayers image on my h2h, i loaded it on about 7 months ago, for some reason on some of my channels i get audio description for the blind, i cant seem to turn it off, can anyone help me to turn this perminantly off please? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back