DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you will still need to update config files some are reporting blank channels so it seems to work for some and not others, make a backup first then try. Also after update config files press TV button and maybe reboot box.
I'm reading about updating config files. Does this mean the config settings or are we talking some config files via ftp on the box

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508

Hi DSayers, been trying to get OSCAM running with no luck.
I've updated to your latest flash but cannot for the life of me update OSCAM to r11353 from any of the plugins menu (download plugins doesn't have it and download softcams is coming up with no downloads available). I've updated the software and whatnot and am bamboozled, your help would be great.

I've also converted my CCcam file for OSCAM but can't get it running on r11209 :(
The oscam interface doesn't want to load it seems like

Hi DSayers, been trying to get OSCAM running with no luck.
I've updated to your latest flash but cannot for the life of me update OSCAM to r11353 from any of the plugins menu (download plugins doesn't have it and download softcams is coming up with no downloads available). I've updated the software and whatnot and am bamboozled, your help would be great.

I've also converted my CCcam file for OSCAM but can't get it running on r11209 :(
The oscam interface doesn't want to load it seems like

I've got oscam atv emu 1.2 11353 downloaded without issues. When did you flash box as I did my last backup on 05/11/2017 try the softcam universal feeds from downloads uninstall oscam then install feeds then reinstall oscam atv emu 1.2 11353

I've got oscam atv emu 1.2 11353 downloaded without issues. When did you flash box as I did my last backup on 05/11/2017 try the softcam universal feeds from downloads uninstall oscam then install feeds then reinstall oscam atv emu 1.2 11353

Well I was originally on your flash from some time over summer; the latest oscam available for download showing was r11214 and there were no config files in the keys folder, nor was there the OsCam Webinterface.

It wouldn't let me update the Opkg files as there were over 200 updates pending so I did flash today with your latest build this afternoon, however no softcams at all were showing available to be downloaded for some reason.

Upon receiving your reply about everything being all good on your end for you, I reflashed again and this time OsCam r11353 was available to be downloaded (and all other softcams). Got everything all working now with Oscam and the HD channels (with sound)

Other members that are running on Ccam/Mgcamd (Newcamd) and thus have no picture (and/or sound) on HD channels:
  • Reflash to DSayers' latest build (05/11/2017)
  • Download Oscam 1.2 11209 (Oscam ATV emu) from the 'download softcams menu' (yellow button, under the softcam category)
  • If Oscam ATV emu or any other softcams do not show as available for download, you'll have to reflash it again
  • Follow the step-by-step guide by Dangerous to setup Oscam; http://www.techkings.org/threads/oscam-for-atv.95494/
  • Update ABM config file and rescan

As always, immensely grateful for your help DSayers.

I’m on your last build 2.0 - when I try to update config files I get error incompatible version 2.7 - 2.8 - do I need to reflash or just update to the latest version of ABM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice one mate , managed to set it up working all perfect agen now..do u no if the dsayers update will work for h5.2tc aswell?? thx

I dont have an h52tc so my image wont work but the method is the same update config files then use oscam, you'll be best posting in another thread for other box issues though

Ive reflashed and still have blank HD channels.. They are all picked up on ABM, but are blank. Sports HD, Movie HD. Not all are blank, but the majority

Dont know what else to do. What has happened?

I’ve reflashed (latest build with no software updates) as dsayers said and got HD channels back. Still got the narrator and no sound issue on some but can live with using the SD channels for now. Hopefully a mgcamd fix is around the corner...

V2.1
05/11/2017

ABM updated and Dsayers CustomMix Importer renamed to ABM CustomMix Importer to allow various custommix files so we can now add Sky FTA channels to Virgin. Jawz CustomMix allows Irish users to add Virgin IE channels into Sky UK.

EPG Importer updated to latest
Hi Dsayers2014, I am having issues flashing your latest build. I am getting an error when I am trying to Initialise my USB stick. The initialising stage begins but does not complete and I get the error message. I have formatted the USB stick to FAT32. I have now gone back to your original build and when I initialised the USB stick using this build I got no errors. Please could you advise? Thanks for your help.

Im on the latest image but when i try to download oscam i get fsiled to download perhaps you need to run 'opkg update' whatever that is ? any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back