dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
No in autobouqetesmarker choose delete bouquets then start scan. I might have to redo the image due to openatv no longer supporting channel numbers on epg. For the roi channels I'll just edit my github so you would only need to run the updatecustom.sh file

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Don't worry about it for now but it should be red button, plugins, job manager select updatecustom.sh

If you're on the older version it will be portal sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater if you're on that version stay on that because the latest version had the channel numbers added to epg via openatv but they've stopped supporting it the old version uses a different method to add them

Says : warning !Some plugins are not available ectensions/customupdater (no module named customupdater.plugin)
I press red and epg for that channel comes up. Job manager isn't there on my portal plugins?

What image are you using menu, information, about? It sounds like vix this thread is for atv. If your using the vix image it downloads the custom.xml daily when abm scans

When did you flash it? I did do vix images a couple of months ago but stopped doing them and moved to openatv

Thanks for this - complete noob - it will be very helpful with the setup. Also save some money over a fully loaded box, plus I know a bit more if / when i have issues. THANKS!

Stupid question from a stupid person - I'm going to do a reflash as I'm still struggling to get both sly and vm lines working, but I think it's been my fault when I've been doing the setup. Is a reflash a simple operation, basically a case of just downloading the files again (openatv h2h backup etc), inserting the flash drive and re-booting the box?

Yes just place the zgemma folder on a formatted fat 32 usb stick turn of box using back power button insert usb in back and switch on using back button then box should change from usb to flash

Should I have both lines (C and CWS) in both the Newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg? And how many cams should I have running? Sorry, I'm a complete noob and just can't seem to get both working properly. I can't record and watch another channel for example. I'm not 100% certain my dish works tbh, hadn't used it for years, so not sure if that's part of the problem.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

'Scroll right down the list and choose a set of snp picons Press OK, Press OK again. Highlight and Select your external USB device '

Which set is best to use from the SNP list? what size etc? Which looks the nicest? I like a transparant look but still not sure on size etc.

Has bt sport hd been updated on this so it uses vermin instead of sly as we all know bt sport hd does not work sly no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back