dsayers2014 vix3.2037 for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Unable to connect using FileZilla too. Didn't have a problem connecting to sucmnsee's image and not doing anything different. Any ideas?

Unable to connect using FileZilla too. Didn't have a problem connecting to sucmnsee's image and not doing anything different. Any ideas?

sorry that was an error on my side goto menu, setup, system, network, network wizard and change dhcp to yes then green to save. you may get a vix error reboot but dont worry that will work fine. For others that have already flashed it if it's working there's no need to change it that's for settings on certain routers

I'll update the backup tomorrow morning after work then I'll be testing vix4 and if all goes well I'll be releasing it next week.

Last edited:
Working fine now, thanks! However I am now having trouble geting the slyk1hd skin to work. I've successfully ftp'd and install it, but when I go into skin setup, it's not there. Otherwise a very good image that I'll be sticking with for a while, so looking forward to updates.

Is there a way to get MUTV HD on the channels?

Also how do you change the boot up logo as my wee boy keeps on trying to read the sky is ..... Part lol

Working fine now, thanks! However I am now having trouble geting the slyk1hd skin to work. I've successfully ftp'd and install it, but when I go into skin setup, it's not there. Otherwise a very good image that I'll be sticking with for a while, so looking forward to updates.

Just installed slyk1hd without issues are you sure your selecting it right menu, setup, system, user interface, skin setup? Not front display panel

Finally got the skin working. I had to select 'default' skin and then install the slyk1hd. For some reason this is the only way it appears under skin setup.

Are you able to check this out when recording something on the sky tuner you can't watch anything in the virgin side but when recording on virgin you can watch something on the sky side it's weird?

Last edited:
I'm having no joy what so ever with the virgin build,,
Everything's right but the channels are locked,
The line is active as I can see it but I can't view any channels ;(

Also how do you change the boot up logo as my wee boy keeps on trying to read the sky is ..... Part lol

I've the swap for sly working ok but it isn't broadcast on cable

But that's the issue with sky uk hd it should show in the sports bouquet

---------- Post Merged at 12:01 PM ----------

I can't get hold of the laptop at the moment but if you're confident with ftp and editing xml codes ftp Index of /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/ right click edit sat_282_sky_uk_custommix.xml and delete
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="453" target="418"></insert> <!-- MUTV HD --> under <!-- Removed HD channels that dont clear on sat and not available on cable -->

Think mines shows SD and HD in the sky sports bouquets but I could be wrong. Never watch it lol. Or sky now really...I can check though if you want and mind me. At work today... :(

Is that using my image? Because it's the custom.xml that I found somewhere else to swap the dead sky hd channels with cable and updated it well I thought I did lol
If anyone else notices anything please let me know so I can edit and reupload thanks

Last edited:
sorry mate if i'm confusing things - i'm on official vix nowadays on my xtrend. I was on sucmnsee on my zgemma...my dad is getting that tomorrow. Hopefully it boots up ok as been gathering dust for 3 months! :)

I can't still get it to work,
I follow everything exactly n all channels have a lock symbol next to them,,

Have you chosen the correct net id

---------- Post Merged at 12:28 PM ----------

Are the sky channels clearing aswell?

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 PM ----------

here you go mutv hd View attachment sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.rar unzip it and ftp sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom i had to shuffle some channels around to make it fit. im not sure why you would want them on your tv though lol

Last edited:
Just tried this and it now works channell 418 for MUTV HD

I seem to now have 2 Chelsea TV channells 421 + 422 however 422 doesnt work and i cant skip the channell from 421 upwards.

Is there a way to have the BT Sports HD ones next to each other like all the Sky Sports ones?

i dont understand why you have 2 chelsea channels i have chealsy 421 and btspt//espnhd 422
vmsports.jpg
i have slyk1hd on because im going to do an update with the bugs sorted with slyk 1 hd as an option ive also cleared up iptv player thanks to benijofar

Its not letting me attach a screenshot of my tv

But when i view epg all channells by pressing arrow up button the view shows chelsea tv on 421 +422 when you selct 422 it goes to 421 but not on main epg view it doesnt show chelsea tv as 422 it show btsport/espnhd which doesnt work

Last edited:
Back