dsayers2014 vix3.2037 for the h2h with one set of bouquets

I had Setanta Ireland on 418, so what I did was delete bouquets, rescan, then reboot box and now it appears like dsayers2014's.

Yeah i retried it again rebooted etc and still doing that 426 is btsport/espnhd but on epg its 422 its seems out of sync now

No it's not that the xml is set to remove the sky hd channels not available on vm but it adds them as another sd same for sky Atlantic I'm adding a delete section to remove the duplicate channels it's just there equivalent is next to each other

thats because of the xml ive sorted that im just deleting all duplicate channels if you notice you will have atlantic sd 108 and 222 because its set to remove hd channels not available on sat or virgin but swaps that for sd.

---------- Post Merged at 03:14 PM ----------

updated the xml file on post 37 wishing i didn't start doing this now lol

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 PM ----------

image updated with a few bugs removed, slyk1hd with epg tabs preinstalled just set it as your skin and thanks to benijofar improved iptv player by removing some of the apps

Last edited:
no it will still require you to setup tuner config etc but no need to initialise usb/hard drive i find it easier then messing around swapping usb

There still seems to be a bug when recording on sky tuner you cant watch anythng on virgin?

I don't do much recordings but I'll check when I get chance what happens when viewing a virgin channel from the all channels bouquet and recording a sky channel in another bouquet?

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ----------

There still seems to be a bug when recording on sky tuner you cant watch anythng on virgin?

I don't do much recordings but I'll check when I get chance what happens when viewing a virgin channel from the all channels bouquet and recording a sky channel in another bouquet?

ive just recorded the chase on itv1 sat and pressed down to see the available channels to view and it let me choose the vm channels
vm recording.jpg

I tried it with recording BBC 1 Virgin it doesn't allow me to watch anything on sky non FTA and vice verse it seems to be a issue with watching subscription channels when recording on a FTA tuner

---------- Post Merged at 05:52 PM ----------

I'm recording sky 1 (vm) 106 and it doesn't allow me to watch itv 2 (sky) 118

no problems here recording vm sky 1 hd watching itv or vice versa with your line did you change the mg_cfg file or anything
vm recording.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 06:00 PM ----------

vm recording.jpg
thats recording 106 and watching 118

I havent touched anything to do with the line since i set it up at the start its a C line CCcam.cfg i use.

How do you take screenshots and post them here?

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ----------

ive just recorded sky sports 1 news (vm) and tried to change to Channel 5 (sat) and its a black screen

---------- Post Merged at 06:13 PM ----------

The second i stop the recording then channel comes on the one i cant watch

---------- Post Merged at 06:14 PM ----------

i pulled the plug out and rebooted to see if that would help too

type the ip address of your boxes ip address into your computers web browser this will bring up openwebif click screengrab then right click save as then click on the pic where your writing onto upload it

This forum page doesnt let me select a picture from my computer to upload

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ----------

1_0_19_1E46_809_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ----------

1_0_19_1E46_809_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

If I ever wanted to keep using this image but have two separate bouquets (i.e one for sly and one for Virmin) like other images, do I just delete the custom mix xml file?

Back