dsayers2014 vix3.2037 for the h2h with one set of bouquets

I found the file and opened it with XML Wrench, but i can't seem to find the text anywhere. Never mind though, it's not important. But if you do figure a way to change the channel zap delay, do let us know. Cheers.

small update with cccam 2.30, channel selection settings show columns set to 200 pixels wide and also backed up with 720p instead of 1080 as requested if you've already flashed and its working fine there's no need to do it again.

I've also included the fix for bbc1hd if you don't want to reflash unzip and ftp this http://www.techkings.org/attachments/zgemma-star-2s/16998d1459782389-bbc-1-hd-115-sat_282_sky_uk.rar to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then on box menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan.

Last edited:
Is it possible to only use Virgin channels for all ie BBC 1 using virgin HD instead of the sky tuner?

i moved house and it only has virgin feed in there now.

Yes ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/ and delete the sat_282_sky_uk_custommix.xml reboot then disable tuner a menu, setup, service searching, Tuner configuration change tuner a to unconfigured

Awesome build Dsayers! Love it, all my sky and virgin channels in together.

Any way of knowing which channels are being delivered by sly and which ones by vermin? Notice the Virgin logo on the right of the channel bar when you load up, just wandered if you could change that to sky when it's a sky channel - be kinda useful.

Any chance of a nice clean virgin splash screen at all? or even utilising the shutdown one without the txt? That would be great if poss!

Cheers again, super work!

Rich

Look at the post above yours is posted a link to it

Maybe Im being thick (wouldn't be the first time) but in the link I can find pre-made spinners and minion spinners and boot logo but even though I have downloaded all of them, none of them contain the exon tool to actually produce my own boot logo from an image.

Brilliant thanks. It was the different spelling that threw me. Even tried searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just miner fixes and a few cable channel added to the custom xml just reflash following these instructions apart from setting up hard drive just check it shows as mount menu, setup, vix mount manager it should show media/hdd

Last edited:
Back