dsayers2014 vix3.2037 for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Yes. You may also need to press the power button on the box after rebooting. The display will show usb, press the front power button and it will change to flash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. You may also need to press the power button on the box after rebooting. The display will show usb, press the front power button and it will change to flash

planning to run thru today. do i need to back any files first before flashing. i read about config and cccam files do these need backing up? thanks

Config files should not need backing up as everything will get configured if you follow dsayers guide anyway. It is well worth always keeping a copy of ccam or mgcamd configs.

Yup format your USB stick, then add zgemma folder to it, turn box off and insert, then switch box on and it should say flsh on the lcd

planning to run thru today. do i need to back any files first before flashing. i read about config and cccam files do these need backing up? thanks

just your line cccam.cfg and newcamd.list in usr/keys on openatv once flashed open your file copy the line and past in the file location on box following the guide at the bottom of the first post

Ok managed to flash the box with this image. Must say very impressive. I am though having problems for the channels clearing tried both my cable & sat lines but no luck. Does anyone know how to access the openwebif ccam setup. On my other box I type ip:8888 but don't what comes after IP for zgemma h2h?

use ftp see post 1 for setting up line with filezilla or do you mean oscam? this backup does not have oscam installed you need to download it from plugins portal, green to download plugins softcams i havent used oscam so not sure where to guide you after that

Ok your right I was referring to Oscam but before going down that route going to try this again. I went in etc and found ccam.config file edited to as below is this the right format.

C: my.server.com port user password 01 02 etc

eg spaces between each and in the above sequence ??

You were spot on buddy was a nline got sly working now working on cable thanks for everyone's help loving this box compared to the amiko alien 2 I had much faster

Hi, currently using a H2 box which has been fine, just ordered the H2H as a colleague is looking for a box, does this download come with the Virgin media Skin as have been using Sly skin up till now? Thank you

This has been set up for you plus uses a custom xml to swap the unavailable sky hd channels with virgin so that you only need one set of sky bouquets rather than vm and sky bouquets

thanks I've uploaded the image and got it working but i keep on getting and service not found (Sid not fount in PAT) I'm lost, I've got the keys and entered, please help ???

Yes that was the problem mate, now for some reason i don't get all HD channels on virgin, just random with what shows up, its says Tune Failed

Back