Dublin City Council Halloween Safety Video For Kids

Excellent vid Noely.Think the majority of people in housing estates Especially the Elderly and Vulnerable,will not be looking forward to Halloween.[Sad but true]

i hate it myself i love the kids getting dress up and that but the stress from bangers teaseing the dogs and bomefire just dont like it

great Vid Noel,

My mum hates the Halloween where she lives cos like that they light the bonfire and will keep it going for 3/4 weeks, on previous years they've been known to drive a car on to the bonfire, she prays that it lashes with rain on Halloween :( mind you she feels it for the young kids trick or treating .

great Vid Noel,

My mum hates the Halloween where she lives cos like that they light the bonfire and will keep it going for 3/4 weeks, on previous years they've been known to drive a car on to the bonfire, she prays that it lashes with rain on Halloween :( mind you she feels it for the young kids trick or treating .

Didnt realise that ye have halloween bonfires in Dublin,
we dont have any in Cork just get the usual trick or treat,but on the downside the egg throwing plus the fireworks :eyebrow:

Same here Anto.Will do the rain dance.Sorry for Kids but can be bit dangerous
when the Go Boys are drinking

We have bonfires, shootings, stabbings, firefighters getting assaulted A&E`s full in every hospital etc on Halloween night up here moh :(

I`m going to Cork on Saturday lol

In my mums area fairplay to the council, they started a few years back having supervised bonfires in one area, but these muppets still have there own, there could be 5 bonfires in any one estate :dunno: and as ally says they sit there nights on end drinking and causing trouble, :(

Moh would you have room to put us all up LOL

mind you where I'm living thank god its not bad for bonfires, other things yea lol:)

Back