DVB-C USB converters

I currently have a VU+ Solo2 receiver but want to run cable into it.
I seem to read very mixed opinions on whether DVB-C usb adapters work with card sharing.

I really dont want to have to buy a cable box as this one is still really good

Do i have any options?

It works perfectly on everything, HD and pay channels. I haven't tried it on ViX lately. There may have been an update.

It looks exactly the same as mine that doesn't work on ViX.
I would imagine the Vu+ one will work on ViX ok.

I would have thought it will be fine for VM. I was just wondering if it would work with a non Vu+ box.
If Amazon sell them I might get one to try it. Easy to send stuff back to Amazon lol

Hi I have purchased this HMP DVB/C USB hybrid tuner and my solo 2 is not recognised it either on vix or atv and I have downloaded the right combo driver from plugins and still no joy. Can anyone help

Hi I have purchased this HMP DVB/C USB hybrid tuner and my solo 2 is not recognised it either on vix or atv and I have downloaded the right combo driver from plugins and still no joy. Can anyone help

Did you restart the box once you installed the driver?

I don't know then but I did the same with a zgemma box - didn't recognize it after installing it but I forgot to reboot and it worked after reboot.

I've got the Sundtek and works fine on a Vu Solo 2. Bit more pricey than the VU USB Turbo Tuner.

Going to get a VU one next so I can have two cable tuners

I've got the Sundtek and works fine on a Vu Solo 2. Bit more pricey than the VU USB Turbo Tuner.

Going to get a VU one next so I can have two cable tuners
I got mine going thanks and I'm thinking of adding another tuner so I can have two dvb-c tuners but I'm wondering does one vermin line allow splitter so you can record one and watch another or do you need 2 vermin lines

I got mine going thanks and I'm thinking of adding another tuner so I can have two dvb-c tuners but I'm wondering does one vermin line allow splitter so you can record one and watch another or do you need 2 vermin lines

No, you only need 1 line (gift)

Back