Easiest way to get a cable line?

Where is that white wire coming from? it should be coming from a box inside the house which looks like this;

Sockets%20in%20the%20home%201.png

Where is that white wire coming from? it should be coming from a box inside the house which looks like this;

Sockets%20in%20the%20home%201.png

Just like that but NTL! Sorry I've just moved in and I'm getting round to sorting something out. It appears cable has been in here before. There's a sat dish outside.

That's good news then - if you get a box that has both cable and satellite tuners, you'll be able to make use of both :)

That's good news then - if you get a box that has both cable and satellite tuners, you'll be able to make use of both :)

Going for the H2H if I can fix this cable pal. What do you think? I had a H2S For several years.

Got one final question I'm carrying my BT Inifinty Broadband over as I'm still on contract will that cause any issues with the cable box?

Last edited:
If you still have the H2.S, just buy a cable tuner and replace the second satellite tuner in the H2.S with it - simple soldering and basic screwdriver skills needed :grin:

If you're not confident doing that, the H2.H is a good box - or even the H5.2TC for an extra £20.

If you still have the H2.S, just buy a cable tuner and replace the second satellite tuner in the H2.S with it - simple soldering and basic screwdriver skills needed :grin:

If you're not confident doing that, the H2.H is a good box - or even the H5.2TC for an extra £20.

Thanks I'll look into that as I'm already setup on the H.2S. I dropped another question in my last post :P

Back