Enigma2 Box running vix wont find ip address

Yeh thats last option. But u know urself would rather have her up and runnning again asap. But if its feked its feked lol

i remember issues with superhub 1 people were told to add a router for connections,wonder would that work?

Code:
http://www.wikihow.com/Set-Up-Port-Forwarding-on-a-Router

Pretty sure its 24hr service for broadband problems might be better to call them there Tech guys might get you going

Cheers dude. Seems easy enough. If vague memory serves is port 2100?

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 PM ----------

Will try that too tich cheers

Does the router have gigabit ports? As I have loads of trouble with routers with giga ports, I have an old router set up as a switch in between the superhub 2 and any sat box with no gigabit port. Homeplugs normally don't have giga ports unless the new ones.

are you running through a VPN
You must have a awful lot of devices connected your network if your box ip is 192.168.1.33 (this indeed could be the problem)
normally if you do a full reset on your homeplugs and router it cures the problem/

Only 4 devices in house. 2 mobiles. Ps4 and wii u.
Had consoles off and phone wifis off.
No vpn. Bog standard non tech house.

---------- Post Merged at 12:14 AM ----------

Damn guys this has somehow double threaded. Apologies. Gents feel free to delete this thread. Again sorry. On phone web

your box ip dose not seem to be correct box ip 192.168.1.33 suggests you have 32 other devices connected to your network. as your modem assigns a ip to everey device that has connected to your modem..

try the following

1. turnoff sat box
2. unplug homeplugs
3. reset modem
4. change password on modem
5. pair homeplugs again
6. connect everything backup and switch sat box back on your box ip should change to something like 192.168.1.5

Last edited:
I would restore the router to factory settings a lot of these routers can have conflicts with mac addresses which it wont fix without a full factory reset and then manually change the ip range on the routers settings page.

Back