EPG Decompress Failed! Please Check Disk Free Volume

Hope it returns soon, because the idea of using my box without it i will probably have to discard the box / sell it and get an Enigma 2 which I dont want to do because im skint lol

Hope it returns soon, because the idea of using my box without it i will probably have to discard the box / sell it and get an Enigma 2 which I dont want to do because im skint lol
Buy another line set it up in that box and sell it on to cover the cost of new box and put your current line on new box simples

does anyone have a sample of what it looked like before it died (i.e the files it used? the format? etc)
Just thinking that if its in a std format, might be able to throw a mirror server up.

Lemme know

does anyone have a sample of what it looked like before it died (i.e the files it used? the format? etc)
Just thinking that if its in a std format, might be able to throw a mirror server up.

Lemme know

It created 2 files, 21.fci & 21.fpg.

I still have the files from 23/3/15 that I have attached.

Attachments

• EPG_files_230315.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 51

Lemme know

It created 2 files, 21.fci & 21.fpg.

I still have the files from 23/3/15 that I have attached.

Cheers dude, I will have a look at these tonite.

ok, so far these files are not giving up much info.
Don't recognise filetypes, and can't seem to find much on these other than posts for epg issues.

They must be created by something though, so i will keep searching.

In the meantime, anyone tell me which servers these were originally received from? might help shed some light (and save me trying to sniff the update or reverse firmware etc).

I think that only the firmware providers know where the files were downloaded from.

From a few threads that I read in the rytec XMLTV section of the OpenPLI forums, a few servers have closed down recently due to too much demand. Perhaps the server hard wired into the firmware was one of them.

It seems as though the location of the servers is only given out to a select few.

[EN] Rytec XMLTV and EPG support - Forums

Hi I brought the 7 day epg off ebay and these are the files they sent with set up guide might help worked fine until 23/3/2015

Attachments

• xmltv epg.rar
    6.9 MB · Views: 76
Hi OK it was the OPENBOX_V8S_CMT_14082105A4.abs file they sent the FCI/FPG come down when you update the EPG if that's any help

Im guessing this is going to be a permanent issue that is not going to be resolved. I can only hope that something gets done about it.

Back