EPG Decompress Failed! Please Check Disk Free Volume

Not sure if this is relevant but had a look at the xmltv details on Source forge site and they have had a fail on one of the files for a while now. The file is one of the grabber files so perhaps that is the cause

Thanks will try that appreciate it!

---------- Post Merged on 20-05-2015 at 12:05 AM ----------

There is now a fix on h t t p :// skybox.cc /
Thanks man . I downloaded the fix re flashed my v8s and it's working perfectly
it's great to have it working again. Thanks for sharing the information ZaphodB

You will need to download and decompress the updated V6 / V8 150519 rar which will give you the required abs file to upgrade.

How do I decompress the zip fip coz my RAR is expired

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 AM ----------

Excellent, absolutely perfect and I'm all done!!!

I started this thread and so happy now that it is resolved

There was a fix in the last firmware release for the f5s but now that they've fixed the epg prob the old bug is back :( and the time is running slow, so its basically useless so back to the now n next for recording :(

Hi, newbie here. I too have a v8s box I downloaded the fix from skybox.cc, I extracted it to my desktop and then copied it onto my usb stick. I then went to update via usb and selected update mode as image file(*.abs) and clicked on start. But I get an error message saying "Upgrade file is mismatch" does anyone know where I'm going wrong? Any help would be much appreciated Thanks

Hi sorry to post again on here, I've been away for a while with work and I can see there is a fix for some boxes but is there for the F5S as I still have this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Hi sorry to post again on here, I've been away for a while with work and I can see there is a fix for some boxes but is there for the F5S as I still have this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Yup the fix for 5s is on there website a quick Google for "f5s firmware update" will bring there page up

Back