EPG Full button fucntion list

kiddac

EPG Full button function list

fresh Openatv image - EPG - list of buttons and there function.

All these functions can be found by press the help button on the epg. This will list all the buttons and there functions.

But here is the list for you.

1.. reduce timescale
2 Page up
3 increase timescale
4 Page left
5 Jump to current time
6 page right
7 no of items switch (increase or reduced)
8 page down
9 jump to prime time
previous - previous bouquet
0 move to home of list
next - next bouquet
Text - goto a specific date or time (broken)
info - show detailed event info
info (long) - show single epg for current channel
arrow up - up
arrow down - down
left arrow - left
right arrow - right
ok - zap (I might have amended this)
ok (long) - zap and exit (I might have amended this)
Channel up/down - 24 hours +/-
epg - show single epg for current channel
menu - setup menu (settings)
<< previous bouquet
>> next bouquet
tv - toggle between bouquet/epg lists
tv (hold) - toggle picture in graphics
exit - Exit EPG
red - IMDB search for current event
red (long) - sort epg list
green - add remove timer for current event
green (long) - Show timer list
yellow - epg search (search for similar events)
blue - Add auto time for current event
blue - (long) - Show AutoTimer List
record button - Add a record timer for current event
record button (hold) - add a zap time for current event (switch channel at set time)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting all same for vix apart from ok long or short it goes on the channel and closes epg. Plus I know how to change bouquets without exiting epg thanks

Can you edit the remote button functions? I want the CH/PAGE button to work as it should on the EPG instead of using buttons 2 and 8 and i'd like to view + and - 24 hrs on the EPG and control with yellow and blue buttons.

This is the way it's set up on my box but it was pre-loaded when i got it. I'm struggling to do it on another box i'm setting up myself.

Can you edit the remote button functions? I want the CH/PAGE button to work as it should on the EPG instead of using buttons 2 and 8 and i'd like to view + and - 24 hrs on the EPG and control with yellow and blue buttons.

This is the way it's set up on my box but it was pre-loaded when i got it. I'm struggling to do it on another box i'm setting up myself.

I have the same questions folks, anyone able to help out. Many thanks.

Just thought I would bump this as it was a long time ago I posted it. Most people probably aren't aware of all the buttons you can press on various screens.

Press the help button on various screens for a full list of button functions.

Sorry to bump an old post up again. What button on remote is it to go back one step once in Epg? If I select a certain bouquet, but want to go back to list of bouquets, whatever I press I always end up exiting grr

Sorry to bump an old post up again. What button on remote is it to go back one step once in Epg? If I select a certain bouquet, but want to go back to list of bouquets, whatever I press I always end up exiting grr

Press the blue button

I don't use the original remote. To enter the bouquet list:

Down button (under OK) then Blue button to show the bouquets.
If you then go into a bouquet, pressing the blue button should take you back to the bouquet list.

I don't use the original remote. To enter the bouquet list:

Down button (under OK) then Blue button to show the bouquets.
If you then go into a bouquet, pressing the blue button should take you back to the bouquet list.
Still no go mate, thank though

Back