EPG help please

What stick do you use ? Do you think it could be that ?

Does it matter that I bought the box with openvix installed ? Can it still be changed to open atv ??

Format the USB into fat32 then extract the file to usb
Then turn on box then press OK
If that doesn't work then let it boot up and flash the box from inside the image press Blue button then flash online/local.then blue button /local then yellow button /devices then usb .then osmini then go down to first one then green button

Format the USB into fat32 then extract the file to usb
Then turn on box then press OK
If that doesn't work then let it boot up and flash the box from inside the image press Blue button then flash online/local.then blue button /local then yellow button /devices then usb .then osmini then go down to first one then green button

Its not even giving me the option when i press blue its giving...

1)cccam info
2)cross epg downloader
3)epg importer
4)kodidirect
5)openmultiboot
6)softcam manager
7)vix

Sorry dude I must be doing something wrong ?

not sure if the the image is for that one mate. I made the backup on an os mini twin tuner dvb-s2 never done your one before sorry

ah don't give up lol download the clean openatv and flash it

Why is there a long list of them on that website and does it matter which I choose ?

I presume once I've flashed with that I then need to set it all up ie it's not like a whoosh build where everything is done for you ?

I still can't help thinking it has to be the USB stick if you have the same box and yours flashes ??

Back