Cable EPG IMPORTER download for h7c

Be weary of going on a wild goose chase. Running the IPTV script causes EPG Importer to stop working. This has been established and confirmed by the OP. Speak to the IPTV/script provider!

I'm incorrect dose that make me a t*t ;)
not at all, no one knows, I certainly don't know, I'm just offering what information I know, the 3 H9 boxes I have encountered, all within the past few weeks have all had trouble with epgimporter, also there was a post this morning from someone, i replied to him but can't remember his name, he was also having trouble with BSOD concerning epgimporter.
This is the only way we manage to work through these problems, you, me, and everyone else throws a bit of info in and hopefully those who know how all this crap works can work out what's going on and save us - i openly admit to having no idea, but this is a screenshot i took when trying to add freerange to a H9T, the same error came up with wooshbuild infinity, with a 1gb usb installed and also a 4gb usb,
The person now has a working build but no epg
grog2.jpg

That failed because no space left on flash memory. The error on the terminal window is "no space left on device".

Default is that plugins are installed on the internal flash memory, not storage device. So checking for storage devices is not the best avenue to pursue. You'd hope people doing something not default would say so.

You can issue df -Th to see storage space on devices if you want to troubleshoot.

Last edited:
@warhammer, can you attach the EPGConfig.pyo from your receiver after you run the IPTV script.

It is on following location. You will need to zip before you can upload to forum.
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport

@pabloescaban yours is probably a different error as he's has installed but it's likely a corrupted file or outdated pyo file.

@Warhammer14 do you need to re run script to update iptv or does it configure a plugin i.e. iptv bouquet maker? Upload the file as requested by Abu baniaz. What base image are you using? OpenATV 6.2 or 6.3?

@pabloescaban yours is probably a different error as he's has installed but it's likely a corrupted file or outdated pyo file.

@Warhammer14 do you need to re run script to update iptv or does it configure a plugin i.e. iptv bouquet maker? Upload the file as requested by Abu baniaz. What base image are you using? OpenATV 6.2 or 6.3?
@dsayers2014 it configured a plug in when I run the script , before running it epg importer works fine . It’s when I run the script . I’m using atv 6.2 too , but I’ll upload the file to let you and Abu look

do I have to copy the file from my box to pc to upload the file? I went into FileZilla to the file location and found the file which is in a PYO format but when I try to attach the file to this board it says " ERROR OCCURED - The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

EPGConfig.pyo

goto epg settings and change the epg location to /media/hdd
has this will be internal flash as default

Sounds like they are using a custom or old epg importer and it is breaking if epg importer works before you run their IPTV Command.

Ask them to send you the m3u link. You should already have a username and password. From those three bits of info you can then use Sul's IPTV bouquetmaker and avoid using their epg importer version.

Sounds like they are using a custom or old epg importer and it is breaking if epg importer works before you run their IPTV Command.

Ask them to send you the m3u link. You should already have a username and password. From those three bits of info you can then use Sul's IPTV bouquetmaker and avoid using their epg importer version.
If they insist on using a modified file, sending a py file may be the better option as it won't trigger the magic number failure.
Have they been advised?

not at all, no one knows, I certainly don't know, I'm just offering what information I know, the 3 H9 boxes I have encountered, all within the past few weeks have all had trouble with epgimporter, also there was a post this morning from someone, i replied to him but can't remember his name, he was also having trouble with BSOD concerning epgimporter.
This is the only way we manage to work through these problems, you, me, and everyone else throws a bit of info in and hopefully those who know how all this crap works can work out what's going on and save us - i openly admit to having no idea, but this is a screenshot i took when trying to add freerange to a H9T, the same error came up with wooshbuild infinity, with a 1gb usb installed and also a 4gb usb,
The person now has a working build but no epg
View attachment 37596
This is different to the opps error, epgimporter installs and works, he then adds IPTV script and it kill epgimporter some how. There are many users using both Grogbuild FR and wooshbuild on H9's without issue

i know it's diferent from the op's problem, i'm just saying some H9 and other 4k boxes are having problems with epgimporter.
Also when i asked about the above error, you said it was a space problem (the error clearly says no space left on drive) but this happened with a 1gb and a 4gb usb.
He still has no epg importer and it won't install from plugins menu, he's not the only one, there's quite a few.
I think there's a bug..it can't possibly use 4gb of disk space to install epgimporter
BTW, I'm not saying it's anyone's build etc, infinity or freerange or anything else, the same errors came up when installing plain openatv 6.2 or 6.3

I bet it will be one of the original IPTV install commands from about 18 months ago which was in use before Suls plugin became available and never been updated. If I remember rightly it used to install an EPG Importer version from their server which meant is was old the day they added it.

@dsayers2014 it configured a plug in when I run the script , before running it epg importer works fine . It’s when I run the script . I’m using atv 6.2 too , but I’ll upload the file to let you and Abu look
So you only need to run the script once? If so run script save the file to desktop and zip it to upload here. Then uninstall then reinstall EPG import you shouldn't need to keep re running script unless it runs on boot. If you want send me the script in pm just change username and password.

Back