EPG only showing free stations

Husky77

Have everything up and running but the EPG is only displaying for free stations and not premium, all the stations are working except Irish stations not showing up in the channel list any suggestions.

Husky77 .... Give us a clue so we might be able to help.... What image are you using?

If manufacturers you may want to flash my backup as all the settings are done for you and it's a more recent base. My backup is based on ATV so online updates are fine. If you want to go the Vix route Sucmnsee has a great backup on here too. Both are in the downloads section.

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

I see on another thread you've now flashed Sucmnsees Vix it should sort itself by tomorrow. If not look around the menus for Autobouquets maker and run a scan

Hi mtpockets I flashed it with sucmnsee image vix hades , think it might be to do with autobouquets something about tuner lock , have only 1sat cable connected have to wire 2nd one in from dish .

Yes if you're running with one cable you need to disable the tuner you're not using otherwise you'll get the tuner lock. Once you get your other cable fitted you'll need to re-enable and run autobouquets maker again

(menu>setup>service Searching>tuner configuration)

Yeh until the second cable is in just follow mt's instructions and set tuner b to not configured.
Then go into autobouqets maker and Start Scan.
Then do epg dl again.
Or just leave on and will do it all iyself at 5am ;)
Then its just 1 seting to change back when 2nd cable in

Last edited:
Have this up and running now , thanks for the help . well impressed with this box , so much better than my skybox.

Back