EPG VM no option

my build should have the latest feeds installed as I updated it over past 24 hours

Edit : not on the H4 build yet as don't have one connected at the moment

Last edited:
In epgimporter check the sources are correct, they have been changing them lately, you may even need to remove the plugin and then reinstall it to get the new list of sources, towards the end of the sources list you should see (new) Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV (xz version), select this and then select each of the of the sub categories. save the changes and then do a manual download.

If the wrong sources are selected then they would not have updated recently which is why you're just getting a 1 day epg
Did what you suggested and deleted epgimportor and reinstalled new menu followed your instructions EPG working now
Thanks again for your help

Dont get to see any new sources when i uninstall and then reinstall it even comes up with the same ticks in the rytec box so i assume i am doing something wrong do i need to completely restart the box ?

Dont get to see any new sources when i uninstall and then reinstall it even comes up with the same ticks in the rytec box so i assume i am doing something wrong do i need to completely restart the box ?
try deleting the plugin, restart the box and then reinstalling the plugin.

No made no difference still will not populate it but if i restart the gui it will give me 1 days worth but it will not do anything when it is supposed to ie at 4.07 every morning

As gorg68 said reinstall it to get the new list of sources, towards the end of the sources list you should see (new) Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV (xz version), select this and then select each of the of the sub categories. save the changes and then do a manual download. Did you try this

have you tried restarting the gui in between removing and reinstalling the plugin?

Back