Satellite Epg

Jaypb

Hello folks I cannot seem to switch my EPG from internal too external hdd too my usb not to bothered about recording just a bit concerned about bricking my box cheers j

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

It's showing in mount manager just pressed the red button too use as hdd and said needs to restart box not sure what's happening I have reformatted to nfts cheers j

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Place usb in rear, go to menu, set up, system, storage devices, initialisation, select your usb and press the red button to format. Reboot the box and check if EPG will save to USB/HDD, sometimes as the zgemma's are slow it can take a little time to change from internal memory

O right thought it had to be formatted too nfts lol is this for the front of the box cheers j

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Just 're formatted too fat 32 pal not sure but in mount manager it says the device is already on hdd but epg settings it doesn't give me the option of changing too hdd from internal cheers j

Gmangt you are the man thank you so much ...worked a treat pal all sorted cheers j

back of the box is better m8

setup a hard drive work on Zgemma-star H1

For Vix.
When u get the drive pop it into pc.
do a quick format. Ntfs is fine.
turn box off.
insert and turn on hdd.
turn on box.
menu
Setup
system
storage devices
initialise
select the hdd
red button to initialise
menu
setup
vix
swap manager
blue to create.
select drive.
256mb. Wait
yellow to autostart
Green to activate
exit all
reboot.

Then check epg/rrecord/ttimeshift/ccrossepg/picon and ur plugins download paths are all set to ur /hdd.

If u use front usb for watching dl films etc I have found its a good idea to remove before rebooting so paths dont change.

thank to sucmnsee fo this info

back of the box is better m8

setup a hard drive work on Zgemma-star H1

For Vix.
When u get the drive pop it into pc.
do a quick format. Ntfs is fine.
turn box off.
insert and turn on hdd.
turn on box.
menu
Setup
system
storage devices
initialise
select the hdd
red button to initialise
menu
setup
vix
swap manager
blue to create.
select drive.
256mb. Wait
yellow to autostart
Green to activate
exit all
reboot.

Then check epg/rrecord/ttimeshift/ccrossepg/picon and ur plugins download paths are all set to ur /hdd.

If u use front usb for watching dl films etc I have found its a good idea to remove before rebooting so paths dont change.

thank to sucmnsee fo this info
Thank you fusion much appreciated pal

Back