Error tune failed

Rsbu1990

I am new to the Zgemma h1 box i have been using the sky one previously but i have noticed on some channels i just get a message stating "error tune failed" has anybody come accross this ?

i know on my cable channels i have a number of non working ones at the moment but can work at another time of year

What build are you using? ... are you scanning with ABM?

Have you got the V*rgin Media feed going into the top RF IN port?

One of the kids grabbed it and shook it like a money box so put wire in correctly and all ok after restart

Double check the NET ID - get it from the normal VM box... Makes sure it's entered in tuner config and in ABM.

Are you using the correct brand and frequency splitter and good quality cable?

Do you have VM internet? could you get your power levels off the box to see what they're like.

Failing everything, you could try a different build to see if it yields the same results or not.

Are you using the correct brand and frequency splitter and good quality cable?

Do you have VM internet? could you get your power levels off the box to see what they're like.

Failing everything, you could try a different build to see if it yields the same results or not.
Its the original vm cable that comes from the wall socket it works fine on normal vm box
yes i have vm internet

So it's straight from the white wall box to the zgemma? ... it isn't split outside too is it?

Get power levels from the box ... the tuners aren't as strong in the H1 as an official box so need a stronger signal. The H1 is a pretty old, slow box too so you'll notice lag when going through menu's etc. too.

So it's straight from the white wall box to the zgemma? ... it isn't split outside too is it?

Get power levels from the box ... the tuners aren't as strong in the H1 as an official box so need a stronger signal. The H1 is a pretty old, slow box too so you'll notice lag when going through menu's etc. too.
Yh its split outside and its average speed not lagging any other boxes after that better ?

How many times is it split outside?

If you only need 1 cable tuner, the H2.H is the next one up and it's quicker ... if you want a twin cable tuner box, the H5.2TC is a great box and comes in at under a hundred quid - there are obviously much better boxes on the market but it all depends what you want out of it and your budget.

How many times is it split outside?

If you only need 1 cable tuner, the H2.H is the next one up and it's quicker ... if you want a twin cable tuner box, the H5.2TC is a great box and comes in at under a hundred quid - there are obviously much better boxes on the market but it all depends what you want out of it and your budget.
Ive got the h2.h as my sky box but as u know not all channels work there now

Back