ET8000 causing internet issues?

Sounds like your issue is slightly different but no harm updating to the latest build if you think you're out of options and trying that. You need to backup, flash via usb or via image manager and then restore your settings/plugins when prompted.

see how it goes. you could try un-installing the cam then re-installing it, just in case one of the updates wrote over an important file.

You're on the latest build then - you must have got lucky updating OTA! Some seem to. I didn't :( You should have the following in info as it a big GStreamer update

version: 3.2
build: 036
image type: release
Gstreamer: 1.7.1 (GIT)

Yup, have 1.7.1 (GIT)
I'll give everything a while to settle down and will see if I keep getting the problems - will stick it in deep standby for a while and see what happens! Thanks for all your help guys, fingers crossed!

Ummm, as Leader says maybe just see how it goes or reinstall MGCAMD or even go down to 1.35 and try, reboot router and box and report back tomorrow or something. Think we've exhausted most options.

A total reflash to the same build may be an idea but obviously the last thing you want to do! Plugins, softcams is where you can play about with versions of MGCAMD easily enough so don't worry :) Unistall and reinstall each version and try

Hi guys, just a quick update to say that it looks like I'm sorted! The same thing happened last night when I turned on to watch the City game (so just did the temp fix of stopping and starting the mgcamd) - have had a play around this morning and unistalled/re0installed the mgcamd and so far so good, seems to be fixed! Thanks to both of you for your help :)

Back