event info failed.????

try a blind scan,
I'm having major issues on whoosh 5 atm with trying to scan through ABM or autobouquets
it was fine until I reflashed a week or so ago, and now nothing but a blind or manual holds the channels,
ABM finds the channels, but at the end comes up with something along the lines of 'TUNER FAIL' , and all I have is a few radio channels

Check and make sure that there is a enough copper out of tuner b I had same problem ages ago I re stripped my cable made sure there was enough copper out of the end and not bent and make sure that it's tightly on that worked for me

so...hears where we are now folks.
tried all the above,appart from blind scan ???? whats this please.? . no matter what i do i get no free to air channels working. they all show up on the epg but none work.
I have xtream tv loaded and working fine
i have reflashed again with latest woosbuild.... and abe2 scanned ...no change

Question 1....thinking might try to flash with a different build. any suggestions. ????
Question 2.....how can i test my receiver to see if its fubar.. and what can i do about it if it is.
I wish i could just load xtream tv on my humax hdr 1100s ..would save so much greif.

so...hears where we are now folks.
tried all the above,appart from blind scan ???? whats this please.? . no matter what i do i get no free to air channels working. they all show up on the epg but none work.
I have xtream tv loaded and working fine
i have reflashed again with latest woosbuild.... and abe2 scanned ...no change

Question 1....thinking might try to flash with a different build. any suggestions. ????
Question 2.....how can i test my receiver to see if its fubar.. and what can i do about it if it is.
I wish i could just load xtream tv on my humax hdr 1100s ..would save so much greif.
Xtream TV is iptv don't need satellite cables for that mate a blind scan is what scans for hidden channels I don't think reflashing it will make a difference tbh there is ipab what you can try have you checked your cables to make sure you've got enough copper wire out and that there not bent

bazcfc1 yep ..all cables checked. both ends. as i mentioned before works fine for signal on humax freesat box. records ,pause works ...i realise its iptv just giving info on my set up was all .

Last edited:
If you're getting a signal via signal finder and you've set ABE2 up correctly, there's no reason it shouldn't work.

bazcfc1 yep ..all cables checked. both ends. as i mentioned before works fine for signal on humax freesat box. records ,pause works ...i realise its iptv just giving info on my set up was all .
have you set autoboquets up propperly this is how mine set up
local arear selection arear your in
numbering system sd
scan mode available hd
bouquet channel sort largest first
add ch.number to name yes
hide adult/gaming your choice
channel swap yes
make all default bouquets no
other extra channels yes
nit scan yes
hide blank place holders yes
enable script checks yes
create auto picon links no
automatic updates yes

Still only getting signal on tuner A or off one coax? When you swapped coax what happened exactly to tuner A and B?

Are you wanting sky and IPTV on this box then?

hi . update....
all still same as. im thinking i might forget about free to air and get a decent set up for internet based tv. as i said before i have xtream with vod. can i get xtream to use program guide. i have to use xtream two option and scroll through system atm.?? or would i be better off getting an alternative provider to enable me to use the program guide.

hi . update....
all still same as. im thinking i might forget about free to air and get a decent set up for internet based tv. as i said before i have xtream with vod. can i get xtream to use program guide. i have to use xtream two option and scroll through system atm.?? or would i be better off getting an alternative provider to enable me to use the program guide.
Ask your provider for a script I think then you could add it to epg and have the channels in your epg my provider gave me a username and password and used epg import thats on ipab image he talked me through what to do someone will be along with a better understanding on how to do it

Back