EXpiry Date for New Starview SMGO221

Status
Not open for further replies.

ME55Y

Hi All,

I have just seen with the new software my Expiry date is 15 / jun/ 2011,

I know theKiddy has already said that we would get 12 months from activaiting the SMGO 2.12 but as that SW has been replaced by this new version do we assume that this expiry date is correct??

Many thanks

its all a mess right now m8, those that are connected and working, they getting incorrect expiry date and those who cant connect are getting message saying their box is not registered...all alot of shambles currently...not blaming kiddi though..cos end of the day kiddie is not starview, he just a middleman i guess who just trying to help us all.

I have upgrade from 2.12 to 2.21 and the expire also says 15 june 2011.

Kiddy any idea why??????????????????????????

I think what every1 also has to rememeber and take on board is that, the SERVER has changed hands....I think 4/6 months ago it was a different server, then something got busted if i recall (not the server), so bcos of that i think a NEW server was setup...anyway...i've noticed the IP address is different on one of the lines, so its definitely a different server....so i rekon those of you getting the wrong expiry dates..most probably down to the information NOT being transfered from old to new server.

but..hey..i could be wrong.

every week gets one setp closer what happend to soloution yesterday afternoon??????????????

snedz post it in the correct forum and stop asking the same questions that have been asked,

the kiddy posted what hes trying to do, I'm sure when hes done it he will post,

i'm trying to d/load new software,but its not letting me.am i doing anything wrong,cos i'm new to this

yeh your not reading forum rules and PM and message from admin, you need to post once before you can download (message above is deleted, not an appropriate post)

Try introducing yourself in the intro section, always a good place to start and post in correct threads, posts relevant to thread title :dunno:

you not been able to download has nothing to do with thread title in this thread

http://www.techkings.org/new-member-please-introduce-yourself-here/

hi guys,i,ve been reading all threads for quite a while,and all the times i,ve only seen negative or unhelpful answers from anto 1969.i don,t know how you,ve become a red member but the only thing that i can say about you is that u need to grow up instead of posting your irrelevent and unhelpful post everywhere.u r always talking about forum rules to trillions members,the problem is that if u stopped posting ur irrelevant post everywhere it would benefit all members.if you can,t extinguish a fire please don,t add petrol to it.

Last edited:
hi guys,i,ve been reading all threads for quite a while,and all the times i,ve only seen negative or unhelpful answers from anto 1969.i don,t know how you,ve become a red member but the only thing that i can say about you is that u need to grow up instead of posting your irrelevent and unhelpful post everywhere.u r always talking about forum rules to trillions members,the problem is that if u stopped posting ur irrelevant post everywhere it would benefit all members.if you can,t extinguish a fire please don,t add petrol to it.

You need to read the forum rules especially the part about forum etiquette also the part about the red members being the Moderators here hence your ban.

Any crap towards mods here will outright get you a ban via ME!. I do not tolerate abuse aimed at them FULL STOP.

Anto is trying to keep each thread relevant so that when another member like yourself comes in finds the answer they need.

If you dont like the way we work in here then go elsewhere.

We want a fluid forum experience for all members BUT we dont need to explain that to YOU!.

Fair-well.

we all knew when we bought the box it was taking a chance as to how long it lasts how long is a piece of string we should be grateful to the kiddy for what he has done so far if people are not happy they should go and pay sly or vegan and stop moaning keep up the good work kiddy

Think everyone who has installed the 2.2.1 software has the same expire date of 15 jul 2011. Only kiddy can answer the question why????

I have physically seen 5 boxes which was bought as NEW in FEB 2011, expire 15 JUNE 2011 (thats this wednesday), with the new SMGO221 installed.

I was at Old Trafford(Man United Football Stadium) this weekend as the Girlfriend was auditioning for the new Big Brother which starts in August/September...When I got back I tried this new f/w update...No problems what so ever and I dont see any expiry date..Hopefully mine will last forever.....lol

And Old Trafford is worth a visit if you are around there...Huge stadium..

some1 on another forum says his sv has expiry date of 15 MAY 2011, but still working today.

any1 else in this situation?

Last edited:
it aint just the 15 july there a few dates knockin around but for sure there all the 15th... i guess its a temp glitch i guess we will find out weds if ppl lose connection or not but im sure when the kiddy comes online all will be revealed untill toatally pointless makin repeat posts

Not connected, login message?

Not able to connect to server this morning, and a login message appears every 5 mins showing today's date and box no

anybody else experiencing this?

Starview off again?

whats happen got up this morning not connected but the s.m.g.o again(the most recent one} am still not connected but now i have a box that keeps coming up saying login message 5/11/2011 and my box no: my box has expired i havent even had my box for 12 months!!!!!! is this it, what and another firmware what,if someone could just let us all know thought we were getting another 12months out of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!will this box come back on what really is going on

yep got same issue this morning15th of this month, and a time of 05.44 this is two days since i did the latest update of smgo 2.21 i think theve switched the boxes off cos there thinking the 12 month sub has elapsed, well i suspected this when they announced the new udate just says since 2.12

in reality ive had say 4 months use out of the box much of this was disrupted !!! like the rest iof us

well here is a statment of fact, Starview is crap there service is not worth a light were kidding ourselves oweing the box, Ive not got plans to buy a krypto or any other box im phoneing virgin to sent me a hd box with a sub for kids n documentrys will cost me a fiver a week 52 x 5 = £260

minus the £80 i would have wasted on starview 8 = £180

I will get a free upgrade to 30mb bb unintrupeted service i'll buy that with my dollar

Starview your over i think the masses will tell you that with there feet Walk away people there rip off's with a sh%$£ service :boo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back