EXpiry Date for New Starview SMGO221

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my post on the thread below i suspected this new update was going to switch off the boxs there sly dogs at starview i think theve just ruined there brand for eva never never never again will i waste my money of the crud they sell, they prob ony fixed it so they could flood the market with the starview 7 to get rid of the 40,000 odd units they had left to shit and what did good old joe public do swalloed it... My sv 6 is going in the bin

i BET KIDDY HAS NOTHING TO SAY FOR A WHILE THE RAT

Not connected, login message?.

never been connected in 3 weeks since purchase even if i had to wait anonther month it wouldnt bother as long as i knew kiddy give us some sort of info or Is IT THE OF STARVIEW Time FOR A SAT OR KRYPTAVIEW A780

oh well we all new it was a gamble i bought a few for family members they aint even been connected just sat here coming up to 7 weeks?

looks like the kiddy has done us all up like kippers expect the usual silence now in respect to any answers with regard to this sceanario ah well sometimes the gamble back fires i guess !!

hilltops i think it will be highly unlikely that there is any way back from this as kiddy stated that this software upgrade was the definitive version and without this installed the channels would go off well proof is in the pudding ie the opposite has transpired not only have all the channels gone off but all the boxes subscription to the server have expired not really what i would call the definitive last software update id call it anything but and what was the other gem kiddy taggged onto the urgent software upgrade post also this will get the last missing channels up and running also yeah ok :grin: !!

why dont you guys run the box for a while and if it disconnects then post here, could just be a wrong date displaying, and wait till kiddy posts back here.

Hi All,

I have just seen with the new software my Expiry date is 15 / jun/ 2011,

I know theKiddy has already said that we would get 12 months from activaiting the SMGO 2.12 but as that SW has been replaced by this new version do we assume that this expiry date is correct??

Many thanks

Can someone please quote exactly what I said! 12months or more and some people have had 12months or more!

There is a reason that everything has being locked down although I'm not repeating my self again as people seem to keep miss quoting me and changing my words to suit them! So please read back

Within the next hour there will be something out to help the masses out!

This is exactly what TheKiddy said on 30/3/11 on "Starview - 12 more months! What you wanted to know!! The Show Must Go On" Thread

Hi guys as you probably all know or are worried about is how long the life of your sv box!

Well originally ever ones box was intended to have a life of 12 months but due to the unfortunate circumstances for the past 8 weeks, to keep all of the existing customers happy all boxes are expected to get 12 months from the point installation of the showmustgoon and enabling activation using 1819.

Last edited:
Fair enuf noelfy

Kiddy you bang out of order full stop you are a %$£"

Your have ruined any rep starview had a shred of left

Never again you have killed that brand i had no more than 4 months life outta my box and the masses will back me on this

Added after 12 minutes:

right here is is 1 hour ago

see thread

StarviewV 6 & 7 reg fix

theve switched all the box's off now there expecting us to buy a 6 month or 12 month sub from them fast aint they, So basicaly you dont need a new box they just switch yours back on after you paypal them robbing swines no chance

we were told we would get 12 months from smgo

your server was down for months

why should we pay again

starview are cheeky scam artists

Last edited:
hunter i take it ur rather frustrated with the situation......i reckon u need to calm down abit has u aint doin any of the sv users any favours by constantly slatin the kiddy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back