Failed to tune ABM

As some of you may know, VM ceased support for some older boxes a couple of Months ago. Those boxes needed a default transponder with 64-QAM for channel scanning. Now those boxes are no longer in use, VM appear to be upgrading their network to use the more efficient 256-QAM on all transponders. I would expect all areas to switch in due course

ok my net id is 00002 abm gives error ..tried diff builds all the same...

so if you go to all channels or fav menu all channels still there..so yiz all no

netid glasgow
netid edinbrugh has problems aswell so wee need an update or a pull ..from reading above

ok my net id is 00002 abm gives error ..tried diff builds all the same...

so if you go to all channels or fav menu all channels still there..so yiz all no

netid glasgow
netid edinbrugh has problems aswell so wee need an update or a pull ..from reading above

Have you updated the ABM xml file or are you just trying different image builds? I can see that 40984 Uddingston has also been updated in the latest xml

NETID 41048 having same issue, any chance someone can send the altered config file for that?

Edit:

Scrap that, go into your cable_uk_virgin.xml and edit the section for 41048 from:

<configuration key="hd_41048_dvbc_uk" netid="41048" bouquettype="hd" frequency="666750" symbol_rate="6952000" system="0" modulation="3">41048 Manchester 3</configuration>

to:

<configuration key="hd_41048_dvbc_uk" netid="41048" bouquettype="hd" frequency="666750" symbol_rate="6952000" system="0" modulation="5">41048 Manchester 3</configuration>

Delete provider.cache file and re-scan!

Unless anyone else is in 41048 and can provide the details, it will be guesswork.

Can you help by scanning and providing a screenshot of the frequency details for the channel listed earlier in the thread?

I have a zgemma h2h running iPab. Rebuilt it as no channels were showing. Now I can't get a single channel, when I scan all 408 channels are found but no picture at all on any channel, not even BBC1 etc. Tried my dads box at mine and all is working fine anyone know what setting I could have wrong or what I am doing wrong when I am building the box?
Anyone with any help is appreciated as no sports is awful, anyone who can build it locally is even better and a few pints will be sent with thanks.

I have a zgemma h2h running iPab. Rebuilt it as no channels were showing. Now I can't get a single channel, when I scan all 408 channels are found but no picture at all on any channel, not even BBC1 etc. Tried my dads box at mine and all is working fine anyone know what setting I could have wrong or what I am doing wrong when I am building the box?
Anyone with any help is appreciated as no sports is awful, anyone who can build it locally is even better and a few pints will be sent with thanks.

did you add your line again after you flashed it?
also, Ipleb isn't supported and has been discontinued, better to use openatv or openvix as these are well maintained and supported here

did you add your line again after you flashed it?
also, Ipleb isn't supported and has been discontinued, better to use openatv or openvix as these are well maintained and supported here
Yeah added my line all successfully after build, lad said it's all connected. Should get standard BBC1 channels etc still without a line.
Just do a online build from the box for these builds?

I've never used IPAB so not a clue what's expired or not loaded to stop you watching TV.
yes, you can download openatv for the H2h from here, this is today's release:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2h
put it on a usb (after unzipping) and flash as normal
when it gets to the bit about screen resolution, follow the wooshbuild infinity instructions and you'll be watching slysports again shortly
Thanks a lot mate, hopefully this works I'll give it a go when I get home from work tonight

Unless anyone else is in 41048 and can provide the details, it will be guesswork.

Can you help by scanning and providing a screenshot of the frequency details for the channel listed earlier in the thread?

I’m in 41048 not hot my new tuner working yet . But my mate has a full genuine virmin sub . Is there anything I can do to help re info from his box ??
Ignore if daft question .

Back