Failed to tune virgin uk

Hi im running open atv 6.2
Re flashed and auto scan is picking channels up. Abm is now showing cannot read data when i try to scan

Unless you transferred an old cables.xml file, you should have the Virgin all systems option.

Anyway, post a picture showing the frequency, symbol rate, modulation (qam64/256) for the Virgin Preview store. The new detailsl will then be added for ABM to use.

Unless you transferred an old cables.xml file, you should have the Virgin all systems option.

Anyway, post a picture showing the frequency, symbol rate, modulation (qam64/256) for the Virgin Preview store. The new detailsl will then be added for ABM to use.

Hi cannot find the virgin preview channel

All i can find is
Virgin movies and store
Virgin tv for newbies
Virgin TV highlights

Hi guys i managed to fix it the rf cable was faulty. One last thing is to put iptv on. Which is the best way/plugin

I find when I scan for channels using open atv I get channels fine, when I flash with ipab tv image I can’t scan for channels

I have an iptv acc which i paid for a while was thinking might aswell use it
As pablo says take a cable sub out since you can, its a no brainer mate, there would be at least 40 or 50 on this site that would love the option for cable, but have not got it.

Hi i already have a cable sub but i got iptv sub for the days my cable sub provider goes awol when the server goes down.

Anyways guys on here have been fantastic and a great help. I dont want to just disappear after ive been helped. Is rather help someone out too.
Whats tthe best way to get this forum on an android phone rather me logging onto the website each time

Back