Favourites in ZGemma H2S

mickser

How do you add the favourites into the H2S?
Stupid question but I dont have any box to check until next week, I have done it before but I just cant remember sorry

I just opened openwebif on my laptop, then at the bottom right, hit the Bouquet Editor, then top right, scroll down to the bottom of the list and select Favourites, then to the left you can scroll or type the channel name and select it and click Add to bouquet... simples.

On the box to add a channel to favourites press up to bring up channel selection screen

5b22377e7ba27adf848a7a758c3dbbfb.jpg

Then highlight the one you want to add. Now press menu and choose option add service to bouquet. Now choose Favourites (TV) and continue to add your other favourites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can i reverse this below q23 or be able to type in a number and it comes up eg 112 comedy central

As at moment it doesnt work pressing odd channels eg 112 goes to somewhere else......thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ23. How do I hide unwanted bouquets

Press the TV button -> Highlight the unwanted bouquet -> Menu -> 8 -> yes
WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How can i reverse this below q23 or be able to type in a number and it comes up eg 112 comedy central

As at moment it doesnt work pressing odd channels eg 112 goes to somewhere else......thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQ23. How do I hide unwanted bouquets

Press the TV button -> Highlight the unwanted bouquet -> Menu -> 8 -> yes
WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Start your own thread to get responses rather that ask an unrelated question on someone else's thread.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back