Ferguson Ariva 252 combo....How do i enter a cline?

slacker

Hi everyone. I need to enter a new cline on a Ferguson Ariva 252 . Ive put one in my Openbox before but im unsure on how to go about it on the Ariva box.

Any help appreciated

hi slacker
i bricked a ferguson ariva 210 combo recently trying to add a unofficial firmware that apparently gives the ariva a cccam part which gives you option to enter a cline. other than that you cannot enter a cline on the existing box and firmware. I did make the mistake of upgrading the wrong model firmware which caused the bricking. if you google you will probably be able to find the firmware for your box and upgrade through usb ,as i did. I think your model would be common to find. I will post if i can find or remember the site. I am in process of unbricking my own and will start again.

have 120 ariva working on nline , not sure what firmware i used goggle it on line , same enter it manually , works for me , do any one know if i can update ajsat list on this box ?

Hi Leyerin. Did you manage to find the new firmware?

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 AM ----------

Is this the relevant firmware?http://www.ferguson-digital.eu/en/download/HD-Satellite-Receivers/ariva-252-combo/

Yes, I have just completed unbricking the ariva with patched firmware. I will follow with link and instructions. You will not get it from official site( your link ). It is working all ok at the moment. I have all channels with the cline in it.

You will have to join to download. Yours is 252 ariva. Mine is 210. Mine was bricked so I had to use ariva editor software. You can update firmware via USB . When unzipped the file is .abs . Put it onto USB and follow process for upgrade firmware in your manual or plenty of source online. Obviously this is all done at your own risk. In network local settings you should find ccAm server, just edit this with remote. Post again If problems

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 PM ----------

Forum link deleted - Admin.

Sorry I sent link but was deleted

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ----------

Google Linux-support. Showthread t=87355

Back