sky glass

hi everyone

1st post on here so please be gentle

my daughters got a new Firestick with the sky glass app on it, she paid to have everything unlocked for a year, I want to try and do it myself
I've managed to unlock the developer options and have downloaded it with no problems, but its asking me for a username and password, I'm not sure how to get around this and would appreciate any type of help with this even if its just a little nudge in the right direction

im not willing to pay anything over the net so worst case is il just have to buy one of this bloke but wanted the satisfaction of trying myself but can't find anywhere on the net about this
the thing that confuses me is does this bloke just have his own subscription and is just whacking it on everyone else's stick?

thanks for taking the time to read this

You'll need to pay for a username and password. The person providing the app will own the service or be a reseller for the service.

You could ask for a trial of the provider allows that.

sorry its a IPTV that's has skin to look like iy
Thats your answer he has sold your daughter a firestick with a years iptv on it. If you want the same or similar then you will need to pay in one way or another. There are free apps live teatv that will get you series and movies but if you want decent live tv then you will need an iptv sub. Take a look at the link below where other people are requesting trial for iptv. Is you wish to take a look put a request in there and you will no doubt get answers via pm.

Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/Mar 2024

Thats your answer he has sold your daughter a firestick with a years iptv on it. If you want the same or similar then you will need to pay in one way or another. There are free apps live teatv that will get you series and movies but if you want decent live tv then you will need an iptv sub. Take a look at the link below where other people are requesting trial for iptv. Is you wish to take a look put a request in there and you will no doubt get answers via pm.

Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/Mar 2024

that's lovely
so im guessing this bloke just pays for a server then puts everyone on it, gonna have a look for one now as im not paying over £90 for one

You'll need to pay for your own logins or source your own provider.

Why won't you pay for something online?

just been reading about so many scammers out there its hard to find someone to trust
Take a free trial with someone in the request thread and take your time Don't just jump into the first one who gets in touch and always take a month to make sure that the servers are stable.

Yes and that app will be locked to that provider so if you want the same ypu need a supplier who has it.

that's great guys

at least I know now, gonna look for one,
really appreciate the help with this, I would of been looking for days and not getting anywhere

just been reading about so many scammers out there its hard to find someone to trust
When requesting in thread read the first post and follow their tips. Try get a long standing vet/vip, get a trial or take a month subscription, ask questions and most importantly use your gut when it comes to the decision.

When requesting in thread read the first post and follow their tips. Try get a long standing vet/vip, get a trial or take a month subscription, ask questions and most importantly use your gut when it comes to the decision.
will do thank you for the advice
just looking at one now

will do thank you for the advice
just looking at one now
Requesting on here is better than buying off a website online. There are some good service on here. Best is to post in the request thread then take a few trials. See which one you like then go for 1 month and if you like it then you can go for longer sub

Thanks

Back