sky glass

If she paid £90 did they provide the fire stick and sub if so that’s not a bad price saves you doing the work in side loading app etc
yeah they provided the stick as well but was hoping that if I learnt how to do it then I could do it for me mum

if I got the sub would that work on another Firestick?

thanks again everyone really do appreciate it

yeah they provided the stick as well but was hoping that if I learnt how to do it then I could do it for me mum

if I got the sub would that work on another Firestick?

thanks again everyone really do appreciate it
Ask them how much it would be for the subscription to add to your stick then go from there. Try a month first till happy before extending

that's lovely
so im guessing this bloke just pays for a server then puts everyone on it, gonna have a look for one now as im not paying over £90 for one
you already have a firestick but have installed the ipk file i,e. just say the skyglass application that your daughter was supplied with so did your daughter actually buy fiestick with the application or did she just buy firestick and got someone to put app on and paid them for subscription , either way the app you installed is no good to you unless you get subscription from her supplier.

you already have a firestick but have installed the ipk file i,e. just say the skyglass application that your daughter was supplied with so did your daughter actually buy fiestick with the application or did she just buy firestick and got someone to put app on and paid them for subscription , either way the app you installed is no good to you unless you get subscription from her supplier.
she bought the Firestick off him and it was already preloaded with sky glass on it, I was hoping that I would of been able to do it on a different stick, as it. looks nice and quite simple to use

I've looked at a few others like vision Flix which is ok but not as simple as the Sky Glass APK she has

she bought the Firestick off him and it was already preloaded with sky glass on it, I was hoping that I would of been able to do it on a different stick, as it. looks nice and quite simple to use

I've looked at a few others like vision Flix which is ok but not as simple as the Sky Glass APK she has
skyglass is just a rebranded application if you request in correct section Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/Mar 2024
im sure some will have skyglass app.

And remember not to share your details with other people if it’s a 1 connection sub if you decide to share it will cause really bad buffering or maybe disable your sub if you share.

And remember not to share your details with other people if it’s a 1 connection sub if you decide to share it will cause really bad buffering or maybe disable your sub if you share.
will do thanks for the tip as I was gonna share it with me mum
makes me wonder how do the people sell it keep it going, they must have 100s of subs :ROFLMAO:

will do thanks for the tip as I was gonna share it with me mum
makes me wonder how do the people sell it keep it going, they must have 100s of subs :ROFLMAO:
if you and your mum are in same house you can ask if you can get multiroom account i.e, 1 subscription but two connections with same username and password .
but normally with multiroom you cannot use your connection elsewhere must be from same ipaddress at home.

hi

im looking for a iptv sub

ideally for the sky glass smarters app

if not for a package that covers

all UK sky/live channels
PPV
on demand movies

and reseller availability

many thanks

Back