Firestick with alexa

4k with alexa and yes i would be interested indeed.
I do see many different models saying lite 4k max and 4k ultra and looking at the packaging have different listings and have alexa. Showtime was a thing in the past that stopped working or is this something else.
Dont want to have to use a VPN or Iptv as not needed. Mentioned HBO is interesting or is it another paid service as i GOT fan there was plenty to view.

What generation are we on now as see some are 2nd and 3rd when reading specs.
The one I have is is just the 4k one there is different generations out

If you have a 1080p TV and 4k stick you'll notice a difference.

While a 4K video displayed on a 1080p screen won't be able to show all the detail that a 4K display could, it can still provide some benefits. The additional pixels in the 4K video are used to create a more detailed image, even though not all of that detail will be visible on a 1080p screen. This can lead to a sharper, more detailed image overall. Additionally, some 4K videos have improved color and dynamic range, which can still be apparent on a 1080p screen. So, in general, a 4K video can still be somewhat better than watching the same video in 1080p even if your monitor is also 1080p.
Not sure about that if I try and play a 4k video on FHD TV I get a black screen with just audio.

Someone mentioned on this, you can download bbc i player, on the stick without a tv licence, cause i cant on the box, and i need to type in my licence details, just curious if you can ..

It does have Alexa built into mine bud but deffo 4k firestick
Oh wow then yes am interested m8.
Never used Iplayers and might have used RTE player on phone when in hospital.
Someone mentioned a sharper picture with 4K as those 576 pictures are getting annoying for sure.

Someone mentioned on this, you can download bbc i player, on the stick without a tv licence, cause i cant on the box, and i need to type in my licence details, just curious if you can ..
never been asked for my licensse number on any device, firesticks, android tv or older smart tv

i have the tivo box soon as i click on i player wont let me go in unless i give them my license number, that was why i asked do i need it for firestick.

Back