Firestick

Does he have websafe turned off on his router.
Does the likes of Netflix work on your stick at his house or was it just a case of an isp block when football was on.
You arnt running a multiroom sub are you and some else was watching on another device at your home

Plug it in every think comes on but when you click on stb emu pro just a black screen when on mine iptv opens up with tv,series ,and vod come on.

Plug it in every think comes on but when you click on stb emu pro just a black screen when on mine iptv opens up with tv,series ,and vod come on.
Pointless replying with same response.

Remove filters such as sky shield, web safe etc and also ask provider to reset the stb lock in case its locked to you IP. Once your provider resets the lock - don;t connect it at yours as it locks to the first IP it connects to.

Could have something to do with HDCP or the HDMI handshake. See if you can turn that setting off.
Could also try deleting the app and trying again

Open STB EMU and then press the button with three lines on the remote, what happens ?

Have you tried with vpn at your friends house on firestick if your provider supports usage of vpn bud

There is a modded one on forum bud what you can download on firestick or you can install the pia app on firestick via Amazon store and see if they offer a trial or you can get digibit vpn for £2.50 a month I think it is via Amazon App Store and just create an account on there website.
Just out of curiosity does it work at your house when football is on??

Talk talk isn’t really one for blocking but vm are I’m sure @pabloescaban has stated in a different thread vm block for about 3 weeks at beginning of football season

They've not started any blocks yet, at least not with my provider but his could be blocked.
99% certain that websafe is blocking it.
Tell VM friend that he has to disable it in his online account settings

I would try on your phone via WiFi connected to your friends WiFi. That would rule out internet issue and flags up issue with firestick set-up

Back