Firestick

I have two providers both get blocked only Saturdays normally. Websafe is off

However, looking at support some ISPs not blocking at all normally smaller ones like Plusnet

Reactions: m4u
Big ISPs are blocking big time but saying that few of mates on VM saying they don't get blocked at all which is strange.

One is also using a local Independant ISP in Telford and he's all good without blocks.

So seems to vary not just from person to person but also ISP.

Don’t have websafe he has windows security
You could ask your provider if he has ip locked your sub bud another thing you could possibly try is if your friend has a firestick him self or a smart tv get him a trial off your provider as that would help to pinpoint if isp related or provider related.
I have two providers both get blocked only Saturdays normally. Websafe is off

However, looking at support some ISPs not blocking at all normally smaller ones like Plusnet
true I only mentioned about isp block as the op didn’t state if it was when football was on but the op hasn’t been blocked with talk talk
Don’t have websafe he has windows security
when at your friends with your stick do you have Netflix or something you can try on his isp to make sure there is a connection going to your device

Yeah Netflix works I have just seen stb emu pro fix for black screen on YouTube so I will try that as well thanks to everyone

Yeah Netflix works I have just seen stb emu pro fix for black screen on YouTube so I will try that as well thanks to everyone
If trying a fix just make a note of your MAC address for stb emu pro bud for if it changes so you can easily amend it bud

Back