Football Betting discussions 2014 - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i join in with this? Ive clicked on the football tab at the top of the screen but there seems to be no option for me to pick results

Hey mate, I don't recall there being any registration process, all you have to do is click on football tab above and the fixtures within the next five days should be there (picture below)

Screenshot 1.jpg
(you are saying there are no matches visible when you do this), then down the left hand side click on premier league, you should then have a list of games, if not, then change the matchday dropdown to this week, which is matchday 16, enter your predictions and click save.(look at the cursor on the picture below)

Screenshot 2.jpg

If you have any problems, please PM me, and I'll try sort you out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2.jpg
    Screenshot 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
You on the sauce Cacti?? That is the Scottish Premier league you are talking about, and that will be in May, not before ;)

Happy Christmas, one and all, just make sure to get drunk before putting in your bets Bees and Maff!! lol

MCFC Christmas Card.jpg

It relies on input from from a broad range of forums. If they report a match score wrong the Admin should ban said member from reporting incorrect details or should only give rights to special members as we do to allow reports and scores inputs..

If they don't and not many forums are using this modification this shit goes on as the majority users don't outweigh the idiots reporting results wrong just to cause problems...

I do think I have read about this Modification that if enough people report the result and input the correct score it does update forum wide.

HT.

The problem is that it gives you the right points total on one page(the forecasts page) but the wrong one on the table page.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

The problem is that it gives you the right points total on one page(the forecasts page) but the wrong one on the table page.

IMG_2698.jpgIMG_2699.jpg

It's happening again. Earned 7 points,got 6. See if it sorts itself out at the end of this weekends fixtures. :crying football:

It must have happened to me also Maff I only got 4 points today lol

Can't get my head round this scoring, scored 6 over the weekend went into 4th place scored 2 more on the Chelsea game tonight, still got 6 points but moved 1 place behind into 5th although I scored more than the person who overtook me.
Have to get the abacus out of mothballs.

Well done jodav you make this look easier than it is, next year will probably be the last one for me as I probably wont have anymore hair to pull out when I see the scores.

Thanks very much Lads, its great to have a little competition with you long time chaps as well as any new members who like a bit of fun. Thought allybird58 might have been more of a threat ;) Iv'e done the double and will defend them both with all my might next season so the gauntlet has been thrown down lol maff and bees gave a good run for there money, I tip my hat to you both. stoneage, HighTeck, hill16, Wheelo, and J4v3d get ur fingers out :)

Well done Jodav .well deserved victory but doing the 2 in a row is tough we'll all be coming for ya next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back