Found a great Android app for remote control and streaming.

Just tried tiMote and it is working fine on my Google Nexus 7 2013, I am using a static IP,
My settings on the tablet are

gui Enigma 2
Profile name Dummy
ip/ hostname my static IP 192.168.0.66
port 80
Streaming port 8001

Login

enable login off
enable ssl off

Wow. Installed this after the op's recommendation and the good reviews on Play Store. It's amazing! One of the best apps I've seen - so simple yet so intuitive. Also worked first time for me on my android phone. Will set it up on my tablet later.

Just one thing. Does anyone know how to stream channels in SD, such as BBC 1 HD, so it plays the audio and without the chopiness in MX Player on my android devices? Or do you simply have to find the SD broadcast of that particular channel (do BBC broadcast in SD)? SD work perfectly when streaming.

Just find the SD broadcast. I don't think there is an option to transcode the stream to a lower resolution at the box end

Now every one download , from play store ,,.BSPlayer Freee ...make it defult player and watch SD HD what ever you want hope this will make everybody happy .

i am also using fire stict work great ,

What program are you using on the firetv stick to watch the streams, I have side loaded the Dream Epg apk, but it's really annoying to navigate using the firetv remote.

I have the paid version of Dream Epg, and if you go to setup it tells you to install Dream Player on your Firetv but its only compatable with fire os 5, so I am unable to download the .apk

Any suggestions?

Again, loving this app so I highly recommend it to anyone how doesn't have it.

However, just one thing you could help me with guys. My epg data update isn't updating automatically at the set time I set it to of 03:00. I have to manually do it before I use my box each day. I've set my Z3 to allow the app to run in the background since I have stamina mode on which I thought may have been the reason. Anyone any ideas why it's not updating automatically every day?

this is so much better than timote for me as, it might just have been me but, timote would never start playing any of the recordings on the box. Everything else with it worked fine just couldn't get the box to start playing recordings.

Presumably you can stream to one device at a time - and it uses one of the tuners whilst doing it ie you can not stream to android if it is recording two shows at the same time?

Does anyone know why, even after my daily EPG update, a good number of channels say 'No EPG data'? The only way to see what's on is to zap to the channel and then it'll show after a few seconds once watching that specific channel (using a Z3 on android 5.1 if it makes any difference).

Thanks in advance.

I'll install it on my android tab and see if it's the same and report back.

It's such a brilliant app though and I really feel the dev deserves all the pennies going his way.

Trying this on my phone but can't even get the IP to work.

Using the IP I use on Filezilla.... port 21 and root and password for username!

Won't work and gives a SIP error :(

Any ideas?

Works great is the any app so I can stream to my phone when I'm out im using zgemma box

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Works great is the any app so I can stream to my phone when I'm out im using zgemma box

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

people have successfully done that using Open VPN/DynDns.. your success will depend on fast enough upload speeds and your ability to get around the technical bits..

look in the forum, there are threads on this I have seen somewhere can't find right now

Back