frochs v grooves

HD:]
SKY BOX OFFICE HD1
FREQUENCY = 10861
SYMBOL RATE= 23000
POLARIZATION = Horizontal
FEC 2/3
I had no picture on this until 6pm then it came on labelled as SBO happy days.......

Mines not on. The 10921 h 22000 transponder scan keeps bringing 10919 h 2000 channels up with froch v groves live in the menu bar but no picture. HELP!?

The provider has assured me it will be shown, he has it advertised all over his website,

Don't understand why my 10921 channels are saying 10919??

yep i cant seem to get some of the posted HD channels as well, comes up on a scan as nothing, but the one i posted is ok

---------- Post Merged at 07:27 PM ----------

The provider has assured me it will be shown, he has it advertised all over his website,

Don't understand why my 10921 channels are saying 10919??

they are not your channels, they are pre loaded transponders, u have to add one and scan it

I have done mate many times, added 10921 h 22000. 5/6 and it scans and finds 21 channels, all of which show as 10919. H 22000 5/6

My provider has just said that apparently too many people are trying to hack his server so he's now charging £2 too watch the fight so he knows who's watching it...... Seriously that's not on surely, yeah I know it's still cheaper but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if blank, then me thinks u have not got it from server.

i just did a new scan ad got SBO hd and working

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ----------

My provider has just said that apparently too many people are trying to hack his server so he's now charging £2 too watch the fight so he knows who's watching it...... Seriously that's not on surely, yeah I know it's still cheaper but still

hack his server? sounds rubbish to me, more like too many people on his server and needs more cards

did he always offer ppv for free? if he offered at all

Yes sat man he has always included ppv and advertises it as included, I watched the wrestle mania previous on it, thanks to u guys I've got another provider now and more than happy with it

Yes sat man he has always included ppv and advertises it as included, I watched the wrestle mania previous on it, thanks to u guys I've got another provider now and more than happy with it

Glad sorted

if blank, then me thinks u have not got it from server.

i just did a new scan ad got SBO hd and working

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ----------

Co incidence his online help tab is offline atm too, I've got sub's with two different servers now, what a waste of money, scumbags.

Full refund off the guy, think he was full of shit. Shame.

Last edited:
Back