From Sky to Virgin

Just brought a vu uno 4k and want bit of advice or help flashing it with a good imagine preferably like the zgemma ones sly look alike any help much appreciated

That's just the skin, you can flash it with (almost) any image and install the same skins on it.

any recommendations for a 4k receiver with 2x DVB-S2 and 2x DVB-C-T2 , currently have a gigablue HD Quad plus, a great box but would love to try out a 4k receiver. Either with dual tuners or the newer FCB tuners you were talking about? Just looking for the ability to record an turn over on both sat and cable.

thanks

Hi Jwigley, there's a new Gigablue 4k box coming soon that has FBC sat tuners, not sure on the cable side what tuners it has. I know for sure the Vu+ Ultimo 4k is available with both FBC for sat and cable.

Hi Jwigley, there's a new Gigablue 4k box coming soon that has FBC sat tuners, not sure on the cable side what tuners it has. I know for sure the Vu+ Ultimo 4k is available with both FBC for sat and cable.

Thanks for the reply.So I guess the sat fbc tuner would work the same way you described the cable fbc tuner? One feed can give more than one tuner ,and giving the ability to record an turn over.

Yes, but it's a bit more involved as the lnb needs to be changed, if you have a look on here you should be able to get more information.

Back