Sold Fubo account

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Price
Condition
  1. Good
Got a Fubo private account for Canada. 6months on it. Must have knowledge or VPN to make it work. All premireship games shown live.

Bought for my dad Must have Google play on device. Won't work on firesticks.

Last edited:
Got a Fubo private account for Canada. 6months on it. Must have knowledge or VPN to make it work. All premireship games shown live.

Bought for my dad Must have Google play on device. Won't work on firesticks.
What's the point. Its a app not a physical item. Never done that before selling apps.

I tried this on my phone using VPN but it still did not work. FUBO app needs to see my location and then it just fails. Has anyone got this working?

I used surfshark so i thought that was enough. I think its not possible with phone because of GPS issues.
You can try putting the phone into airplane mode use WiFi and the vpn and see of that works...don't really use it on a phone just the shield

You can try putting the phone into airplane mode use WiFi and the vpn and see of that works...don't really use it on a phone just the shield
Tried the flight mode thing. Still didnt work. Will try it on a tablet when i get home but i dont know why its not working.

Tried the flight mode thing. Still didnt work. Will try it on a tablet when i get home but i dont know why its not working.
If its not working on any of your devices once u tried on a tablet as well then it points to surf not able to unblock fubo...in which case you will need to try another vpn or dns that does

So you think it could be the actual VPN rather then location issue? Anyone know of a VPN that ACTUALLY works with FUBO in the country?

Like I said you need stream locator that works. You can try setting a good vpn to canada or which ever country you bought it for.

Back