Get free SKY, Movies, TV shows and more via XBMC + 3 plugins

thanks for your reply....but have just discovered that my "rickomagic" hdmi stick has a broken conection on the usb power in so cant get it done right now until i can get it repaired or a new one.i was just gonna cut the end of the usb cable de-solder the mini usb port from the board and solder the wires onto the board
but having a broblem finding wich wire goes where
regards tony

Tell me where you mean "which one goes where" i will take a photo inside the one i have here or i will at least open this one and be able to tell you where they go.
Merry Christmas, just woke up and getting a cup of tea and noticed this reply.

managed to get it done but didnt bother with the green n white wires as this is power only
thankyou to all who offered help......a merry xmas to all and a happy new year

What i am using most of the time is Acer revo 3110 with win 7 and XBMC, works pretty well and it must be because of the processor i should think, if i use Sumvision box it is pretty slow, if i use the MK808 MK11, that is pretty slow also but as i said with computer it is fine.

it does not work for me. Everytime I open the navi-x media portal i get "please wait..." for a few minutes and then there popup a message "cannot open file"
What did i do wrong? Can somebody help me please?

Hey Stigie, this message from their Facebook page

We're working on getting our servers upgraded as we speak, so for the next few weeks service might continue to be unreliable until upgrades are complete. They are expected to be done within one month but it might be a few weeks longer at most. Please understand that this is because of the huge amount of new visitors, our old servers simply couldn't handle. In the meantime, check out XBMC HUB for other great addons to use as alternatives if Navi-X is ever having trouble loading for you.

Can I get this on a Mac Pro?

yes you can get this on mac,ive been using this for a few years now and apart from my sat box this is the best thing ive used in a long time, and its only getting better, ive used the android sticks but they are not very relliable in my opinion, the raspberry pi works very well if overclocked for such an under powered device, i am now using an old pc i put 4gb of ddr2 ram and a asus 6450graphics card in it and loaded xbmc via the openelec linux usb method and WOW, its ligtning fast and so reliable, ive installed istream which is an addon and its simply amazing it integrates with imdb, in my opinnion every house should have xbmc running id be lost without it, i use it more than my sat box at this stage!!
hope this helps!!

First you have to go to file manager and add source, then add http://xfinity.Xunitytalk. Com
Then name it what you want, I just name it xunity
Then go to install from zip then xunity and choose the Istream installer and follow!! And enjoy
There are some YouTube vids that walk you through it if you get stuck.

Navi-x is down a while (shouldn't be for much longer) as they work on new and improved servers.

Check out wheelo's post above (post #50)

Last edited:
Sorry for hijacking this thread but is there a forum on here for XBMC topics? I'm interested in starting to use it but haven't a clue where to start! Had a look at a few beginners guides/ guides for dummies but still not really much the wiser.

Back