Get YouTube Premium For Less (Regions Still Working With VPN).

I am back at this now and still getting nowhere.
Have been using PIA set to Ukraine and have checked the ip address which same as wheelo showed Kiev, have cleared browser details including passwords, then used private browser, tried with opera, chrome and Microsoft edge.
still shows as youtube GB
There is nothing on pc under start up running.
I have tried wireguard and open vpn there didn't seem to be any difference, I have turned the antivirus off guess what no difference.
I have only used PIA as wheelo has used a couple of others.
Does any body have any ideas as I am obviously missing a trick here.

I am back at this now and still getting nowhere.
Have been using PIA set to Ukraine and have checked the ip address which same as wheelo showed Kiev, have cleared browser details including passwords, then used private browser, tried with opera, chrome and Microsoft edge.
still shows as youtube GB
There is nothing on pc under start up running.
I have tried wireguard and open vpn there didn't seem to be any difference, I have turned the antivirus off guess what no difference.
I have only used PIA as wheelo has used a couple of others.
Does any body have any ideas as I am obviously missing a trick here.
Give Urban VPN a try its free anyway ...shows me in the local currency a few days back

Well i got onto the correct YT site put in the email address but it asked for a phone for verification, turned on vpn on my mobile gave my number but site said ineligible number, obviously it recognises a uk phone number.

Well i got onto the correct YT site put in the email address but it asked for a phone for verification, turned on vpn on my mobile gave my number but site said ineligible number, obviously it recognises a uk phone number.
I haven't myself done any in Ukraine so if it wants a number then you may want to try a sms service like 5sim or another similar one.

I have never been asked for a number on turkey before

Last edited:
I created a new Google account tonight and successfully subbed to Premium via Ukraine. All went through fine on Revolut and then about 10 minutes later, Google locks me out due to ‘suspicious activity’. I can no longer access the account as it wants phone verification but no number works, even ones not connected to a Google account before. Annoyingly I already started the subscription so I can’t even get into the account to cancel it.

At this point I just want to stop the automatic billing.

I created a new Google account tonight and successfully subbed to Premium via Ukraine. All went through fine on Revolut and then about 10 minutes later, Google locks me out due to ‘suspicious activity’. I can no longer access the account as it wants phone verification but no number works, even ones not connected to a Google account before. Annoyingly I already started the subscription so I can’t even get into the account to cancel it.

At this point I just want to stop the automatic billing.
I think this method is dead in the water now...Best way to stop your sub is blocking the payment on your revolut app. What number did they ask for ? Take it a ukraine one ?

I think this method is dead in the water now...Best way to stop your sub is blocking the payment on your revolut app. What number did they ask for ? Take it an ukraine one ?
They allowed any country from the dropdown. Did try obtaining a Ukraine one but no luck.

Thanks I’ll block the YouTube payment on Revolut. Just hoping they don’t try taking it out using different payment merchant names every time.

My card expired that I'd been using the Indian family plan with, managed to get into manually accept the next month after a few attempts but I don't think recurring works anymore.

Does anybody have any recent success stories with youtube via Ghost VPN? I have a week left on my Indian year long sub, then will revert to free you tube

Tried a few months ago to use my Dads family plan (which is in Indian rupees also) to invite his brother to join, but with the VPN on it kept blocking me out

Thanks

Does anybody have any recent success stories with youtube via Ghost VPN? I have a week left on my Indian year long sub, then will revert to free you tube

Tried a few months ago to use my Dads family plan (which is in Indian rupees also) to invite his brother to join, but with the VPN on it kept blocking me out

Thanks
Set vpn to Albania you will not get any adverts what so ever.

Back