Getting cloud iptv and other plugins working

mcg1987

Hi Lads and ladies,

After getting this box set up last week using sucmnsee's download - amazing by the way - I'm now looking ot mess around with the box more and use a lot more of the options the box has to offer. This is some bit of kit!

So I've gone into the portal and tried to get films to play through TS Media but keeps saying something about no plugins or along them lines. I pressed green button where it said install and tried to install them all that were in the list but still nothing.
So can I access these some way? Including the sports etc.?

Also just wondering about the NET tv option on it? some kind of netflix idea is it? Or can I get netflix through this itself ( probably a retarded question !! ) ??

Cheers

No netflix.
I did a fresh vix 153 on weds with tsmedia updated to 8.9. New hosters in there now working so u msy want to
plugins
tsmedia
desktop
tools
software update.
And see how that goes.......

Updating there now...cheers!

just someone on bakebook there that's selling these boxes with subscription said he made the plugin and it's only availble to customers so i was wondering if the guy i got my line off has some part to play in me getting the iptv etc? I'm kind of going at this blind!

Update failed here on TS media?? stuck with a black screen over the middle of the screen that says it's got 2 errors.

Won't let me exit it. going to reboot the box now just

Ok. Strange. I had someone call me last night couldnt update either but thought they did wrong just. Will check after work. If u still cant update you could try uninstall tsmedia completely and fresh install.
But 8.9 is version ur after. U know before 7.9 was latest to install and u had to update in plugin to get to 8.9.

Or reflash the 153 I posted with all already there.

Last edited:
I had the same issue when i tried to upgrade to 8.9, I ended up installing 8.8 with no issues at all then 8.9.. For some reason I was also getting the failed screen and having to reboot.

Ye It did the job on mine, tried a few times to upgrade to 8.9 with the error above, tried to install after ftp the file to the box and installing from location and then direct on the box itself.. Once I installed 8.8, it upgraded to 8.9 with no issues

So did u have to ftp the ipk and install that way or able to do from feeds. Where did 8.8 come from is what I mean sorry

I downloaded 8.8 from the dreambox site in the end and FTP the file across, then installed from location. To be honest there was quite a lot of feed working on the 8.8 version, certainly enough to keep you going

it's okish but I'll stick with a seperate box for kodi it's much quicker and easier to navigate, but as a bonus feature you can't complain

Plz johnner. Even easier ;) thank u both.

---------- Post Merged at 04:05 PM ----------

Ps. Pm not working at mo so plz keep trying. Let u know here when received either. Ta

here ya go sucmnsee, just gonna post it straight here. this site is all over the place at the minute. it's the latest tsmedia ipk file for who needs it ?

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_8.9_all.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 309
Open the file with winrar and ftp to your temp folder on the box, then - menu => setup => vix => local extensions, green button to install, reboot after install.

I have seen someone with a zgemma and had on demand movies in the tv guide.
Well it looked like it was.
The video I seen on YouTube said like sky+ cloudibox.
Any help would be great

I bought one of these boxes from someone with a line and all plugins installed spouses to be plug in and play he said and I can't get Lodi or iptv to play and it's posed to have tsmedia on it and it's not even on here. Any help appreciated as I've no clue what to do

Back