Getting cloud iptv and other plugins working

I'm a complete novice at this and don't do tech speak! Is anyone able to give me absolute basics to get IPTV or ts media weeking. The guy we bought it from said these would work but having received a replacement zgemma box it doesn't work and he won't help so a bit stuck?

Most are blocked, the easiest answer is don't waste your time. Get a fire stick and load kodi onto it, or pay for an iptv subscription

Nope Tsmedia etc are pretty hopeless if you want decent iptv you'll have to pay for a sub like ruya, or install the bouquets the provider uses

Movies with a Perfect picture no buffering in HD still on at the cinema on your TV at home for free what more do u want gibbletts maybe you need to lower your expectations what else do u want popcorn and nachos delivered to your door !!

Iptv player works fine on my h2h openatv 5.3 although if your after movies and boxsets i recomend you get a plex sub couple of quid each month its a bargain then install dreamplex from plugins and it works a treat its like Netflix but on steroids lol

I installed the Wooshbuild on mine and the iptv installed works great watch series has any box set You could wish for and I watch movies on movie night, yify and movies 4k

Works fine on mine to mate i just like to have plex simply because i can haha but no the selection is alot greater and the boxsets are uploaded before theyve even been shown here.

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ----------

I'm a complete novice at this and don't do tech speak! Is anyone able to give me absolute basics to get IPTV or ts media weeking. The guy we bought it from said these would work but having received a replacement zgemma box it doesn't work and he won't help so a bit stuck?

Is the iptv plugin showing up in plugins if not its just a case of downloading it let me no if its there if not will talk you thru installing it.

Dilly how do you get plex ??

---------- Post Merged at 04:52 PM ----------

Still struggling to find 3 o'clock kick offs anywhere

Back