Getting paid addons to play via bouquets.

I have a paid subscription addon for SportsMania which I have working/playing through both KodiDirect and TSMedia, however if I add the channels within SportsMania to bouquets then try to play them via that route they don't work/play, is there anything I need to do to get it working?
thank you.

How are you adding to bouquet ? Try it directly though tsmedia ? I.e. are you converting the m3u to a bouquet file or just adding to bouquet using tsm then pressing to add to bouquet on individual channels

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can't help sorry but how do you find sportsmania ?
Is it HD ? Is it OK for buffering

SportsMania is perfect quality in HD, no buffering, a paid subscription is needed to use it.
you can install it on any Zgemma/Enigma2 box by following these instructions

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84920-sportsmania-zgemma-enigma2-box-install-guide.html

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 PM ----------

How are you adding to bouquet ? Try it directly though tsmedia ?

As already stated it works via KodiDirect and TSMedia but not when adding to bouquets,
i add them to bouquets by highlighting the required channel them pressing the relevant coloured button to add them.

Possible that it doesn't support this then ruya doesn't either however I do mine this way mate , get your m3u convert lines to bouquet style m3u. Method for this easy just google it , then I get the lines I need using notepad ++ copy to a new document name it accordingly as other files are in your bouquet then ftp to box get your bouquet.tv file edit it look at other lines then just edit your bouquet name into this save it and ftp to box

I've tried adding the sportmania to the tsmedia folder but then when I try to install i get "failed to install the add on install from tools/add ons . Any ideas?

Last edited:
Got it installed thanks. But most of the streams don't work. - The HD streams just go to a black screen and don't come on.

Is this sports mania any good and worth taking a look at or is it just another rip off susbription thats free on my andriod box

No sportsmania. I signed up for a weeks trial to see what it would be like on the zgemma box. It's very slow using TS Media and a lot of the streams just wont load (but work fine on their website)

My advice is there are only a few select sports that are worth anything at all and none are free there is one that costs 80 py one that's 150 a yr both are very good for sports the later being unparalleled they give free tests out for a day or so absolutely smashed everything else I tried better then actual sat sometimes

Can you pm me where I could find these.

Sportsmania is pointless on the box really. It runs through ts media and is far to slow. Not sure if it's worth using with kodi/Internet. I have a good sub for that already. Just looking to get something that will work well with the zgemma box

My advice is there are only a few select sports that are worth anything at all and none are free there is one that costs 80 py one that's 150 a yr both are very good for sports the later being unparalleled they give free tests out for a day or so absolutely smashed everything else I tried better then actual sat sometimes

Yeah, can you PM Me the details of those too please? cheers!

Can you pm me where I could find these.

Sportsmania is pointless on the box really. It runs through ts media and is far to slow. Not sure if it's worth using with kodi/Internet. I have a good sub for that already. Just looking to get something that will work well with the zgemma box
No mate its impossible only one that does that is magbox but TBH if you go on where's the match for game times etc you just go onto vip on iptv in bouquets n just flick channels til u get match it's easy takes a few secs

Yeah look for the thread on here about bouquet from m3u creator , then get c++ notepad will make it easier. You need to open ur m3u in c++ then use search to get sport narrowed down I.e sport , bein , etc copy them to another tab , take note of how the start of ur m3u file is named I.e. #null or whatever you want it to be called .

Once u make ur new m3u look into how ur other bouquet files are named and name yours renaming the relevant part I.e change the part with all channels to sport for example or whatever you want to call it

Back