Getting paid addons to play via bouquets.

Now open ur actual bouquet.TV file while in ftp look at other lines written there and create ur own again renaming the relevant part to what ur chosen bouquet name is then once saved reboot box and should all be good then

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeah look for the thread on here about bouquet from m3u creator , then get c++ notepad will make it easier. You need to open ur m3u in c++ then use search to get sport narrowed down I.e sport , bein , etc copy them to another tab , take note of how the start of ur m3u file is named I.e. #null or whatever you want it to be called .

I'll wait until I get the list then give it a go, thanks

Yeah look for the thread on here about bouquet from m3u creator , then get c++ notepad will make it easier. You need to open ur m3u in c++ then use search to get sport narrowed down I.e sport , bein , etc copy them to another tab , take note of how the start of ur m3u file is named I.e. #null or whatever you want it to be called .

Can you point me to this thread? Ive made a m3u list of the sports channels and now stuck what to do next

ill give it a try!

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 PM ----------

Any idea where ive gone wrong.

I made an m3u list from the paid sub service - copied and pasted them all to a new notepad doc and save it as sports.m3u
Ive installed that bouquet ipk on the box and used that to convert the sports.m3u file.

Now in bouquets I have all of the sports list of channels showing, loads of them! But when I choose any I just get a black screen and no picture loads up.

Have I missed something out? tried resetting the box and still no luck. I just keep getting an error "No data on transponder! - Timeout reading PAT"

Have you first put ur original m3u into the ts media section

No I added the sports one I created to the /tmp folder and then used bouquest converter to add it. I havent added the original long file anywhere. DO i need to ftp that somewhere?

Yeah however if it's not working it's possible easier to solve without the add on being used ? Have u looked in ur bouquet .TV file itself to see if ur new sports bouquet is in there ? If not it needs adding

Yeah however if it's not working it's possible easier to solve without the add on being used ? Have u looked in ur bouquet .TV file itself to see if ur new sports bouquet is in there ? If not it needs adding

How would I do that? its showing in my epg guide if thats what u mean. How do i add the list to ts media?

Think Im almost there. I've done it manually via the weblink and now have them all working. Just need to re-aarange them into groups (sports/movies/docs etc) but I'll tackle that another day.
Thanks again for the help

No probs pal it's complicated until you get one bouquet to work then it's spot on the only thing you can't do is the vod service however u can go through userm3u on tsmedia and manually add films to favs then rename the favs bouquet so it still links and is named properly

No probs pal it's complicated until you get one bouquet to work then it's spot on the only thing you can't do is the vod service however u can go through userm3u on tsmedia and manually add films to favs then rename the favs bouquet so it still links and is named properly 

I'll not bother with the VOD just yet, still getting my head around this.
Ive found some of the Russian channels freeze a bit so going to take them off. There are literally hundreds of channels I'll never use so spending the morning trying to get them into some order so its easier to navigate through.
Wouldn't of had a chance of getting this done without your help so thanks again

Back