Glitching Advice

Sorry, Scottish saying means I'm sure he's ok, lol, the splitter is ok and it is the original Virgin splitter.
Thanks

Yeah all channels except sd 1-5 and I've rebooted everything about 20 times lol, he's not a new supplier I've been using him for ages, he's having a look for me, to be honest I trust him 100%
You posted for new server though didn't you recently? Certain channels haven't been great since cards update but yours sports and movies should be fine?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Sorry, Bangord, I don't remember looking for a new server, I've been using this one since February and not had one problem until this started a couple of months ago, I was on holiday for a while during this time but since I came back the provider has been trying to get it sorted but we can't seem to get to the bottom of it.

Sorry, Bangord, I don't remember looking for a new server, I've been using this one since February and not had one problem until this started a couple of months ago, I was on holiday for a while during this time but since I came back the provider has been trying to get it sorted but we can't seem to get to the bottom of it.
Sorry thinking of someone else. Tried another test to narrow it down?

Not yet, waiting for provider to get back to me, he usually gets in touch quickly so I'll wait to see what he says first.
Thanks

Not yet, waiting for provider to get back to me, he usually gets in touch quickly so I'll wait to see what he says first.
Thanks
Only take 10 mins to rule provider out and he's not going to say all his end probably mind...

Yeah, someone has offered me a test line I'm recording stuff just now ( cycling for hubby ) and he'll be upset if it gets disrupted, he's bad enough moaning when it stops and starts all the time :rolleyes: want's me to go back to Virgin would you believe :mad: anyway I'll maybe get that test line tomorrow just to double check.
Thanks for the input
Irene

Just noticed that my net ID in providers is 00002 and in tuner A & B config the network ID is 00000 would this make any difference, the programs record ok they just stop and start loads.

Back