glitching issues

I can't open that attachment, I have sent you the file too.

If you are having issues with memory download cache flush from plugins extensions and set it up, it keeps the box happy lol

That's the cfg file Ftp'd and Ive downloaded cache flush from plugins. Where do I go on the menu to set the cahe flush up?

***Cancel that, I had to reboot and Ive found it now, thanks***

As I said earlier the box is running nicely at th eminute and hopefully thanks to your suggestions then thatll be the end of theis thread!! Cheers to everybody whos tried to help

Last edited:
After installing cache flush reboot your box and then go to menu, plugins and you should see it

Hi,

Might sound stupid but check the box outside your property as it was raining earlier so it might be water ingress on that.

Does anyone know if heat would affect the working of these tuners? Basically the pixelating seemed to have stopped for a day or two and then start again. I even got VM to boost the signal once again so I'm happy enough that the signal is not the issue as it would be pixelating from the very start and not after a few hours etc. I'm beginning to think it's maybe the tuner module is getting too hot causing this. Ive felt it and it is warm when in use. Just as an experiment, I moved the tuner to a different slot which caused it to be off for about 15 mins and it had stopped pixelating when I plugged it back in but after a while the pixelating came back so I switched the box off overnight and it's working fine again. I've got no doubt that after a while it'll be back to pixelating again. Does anybody know if this is a possibility or am I just clutching at straws?
I already had a look at the connection coming into the house and the cables dont have any corrosion etc. I also replaced the adaptor with a new one just in case then wrapped the join in electrical tape to give it some weather protection.

Any thoughts?

ive got a duo2 as well i get the same and i was told some of the turners i nthe duo 2 where not that good and had them replaced and was much better since new ones installed

Back