Glitching pretty bad some days

my line hasn't been shared...Or do you mean my provider could be sharing it?

No pal, what I mean is even the best servers have a few problems, usually when someone reshares the line to cause problems to that server. Then people switch to others servers, it's like a merry go round.
I'm sure you're line is good but just for piece of mind try a test line. Your line might be experiencing a small problem which usually gets rectified very quickly.
Hope that makes sense [emoji106]

At the moment I'm doing a refresh as the Footy is on at 8pm.....Ill try my line again with fresh re flash and if thats the same Ill try a test line which i should be getting now.....Thanks all for your help.....

I'm waiting on a test line...

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ----------

Well Ive tried a test line and still the same.....So do you think it could be the tuner in the box...People say that the tuners in h2h are crap....Would an Edision os mini dvb-c/t/t2 box be any different if i got one of those

Mine used to freeze bad but I have just upgraded my internet and its now fantastic and hasnt frozen once. I would put money on your internet service providers line being unstable.

Its not ISP as I have 200mbit line and can download at full speed...For example i Can get a 5 gig file in 4 minutes.....

I think it must be these zgemma h2h boxes....Not so good on the cable side.......

Its not ISP as I have 200mbit line and can download at full speed...For example i Can get a 5 gig file in 4 minutes.....

I think it must be these zgemma h2h boxes....Not so good on the cable side.......

Its not the speed its the stability. Is it fibre or telephone line ??

I did do a fresh re flash from scratch.... Is there a way of finding out if zgemma h2h is a clone... If so how do you check...

No they still all come out in force and go bonsai when someone mentions the Z word lol.

I think he meant he wonders if some clever man in China has stuck a calculator inside a alarm clock instead and sold it to him! ;)

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

I dont know of any but you never know. What image you using?

I'm using sucmnsee latest image which is in downloads section.. I've got oscam set up now and thanks goes to gmangt4 for helping me set it up... I turned the box on this morning and it seems to be ok using a test line.. When I get him from work later I will insert my server details... At the moment ecm reads at 0.46 - 0.51 but it stays around 0.47 most time....

I dont know of any but you never know. What image you using?

I'm using sucmnsee latest image which is in downloads section.. I've got oscam set up now and thanks goes to gmangt4 for helping me set it up... I turned the box on this morning and it seems to be ok using a test line.. When I get him from work later I will insert my server details... At the moment ecm reads at 0.46 - 0.51 but it stays around 0.47 most time....

If I was you I would factory reset the box and try this image http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/94055-biohead-image-openatv-5-3-vskin-cable-only.html

This is the image I have used and its absolutely perfect. I am not saying there is anything wrong with the image you have used but this one is for VM only. I had no probs setting my line up once I installed this as biohead has it all sorted for you.

Can't thank the good folk on here enough!

Great. Fingers crossed that simple!

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Just got home from work and trying test line which looks great with no glitches..

Now I've inserted my server details using oscam now....

That's working fine too now...
Everyone on here been a big help...Thanks for everything...

Back